Where are the black women??

Why would black women sign up for a website that caters to interracial sex (primarily black men/white women) when white men are a dime a dozen in any online space that you go to? Like it's not difficult for black women to find white dick... they make up the majority of any sex/relationship based website or app that isn't niche or catering to a specific demo.

I really don't think it's that deep or that complicated.
If you are going to tell it, then tell it all bruh?

Go ahead and give them the stats and all the data about black women on dating apps and websites? Tell them that yes there are tons and tons of black women on those apps and websites but now tell them according to the data released by those apps and websites how well do black women actually do on those sites???

Tell them how those dating apps and websites actually withheld the data for some time because the results were so disparaging for black women!

I know you don't want to tell it but if you don't tell the truth then I will be happy to bruh! I just thought it would be better coming from someone who loves to pander!

That's because with alot of y'all everywhere y'all go the attitude, drama and bullshit comes with you but I digress! We all see WorldstarHipHop and how black queens get down!
Lol I knew this was coming you pathetic little racist. Like black men aren’t on world star doing the EXACT SAME s**t. Black men are literally always stereotyped for fighting on worldstar so who are you to look down on anyone you goofy.

And you want to talk about me looking down on people when you make dumb comments like this. You saw I got backlash and you saw the reason why. You saw my backlash had NOTHING to do with me being a ‘ghetto black girl on world star’ but everything to do with their closed minded attitude to my kink. Yet you couldn’t help yourself making this dumb racist response. I thank God the black men in my life aren’t some self hating, tap dancing, racist to their own women, coons like you are.

This is a good example of why you don't see alot of black women in the swing lifestyle because this is what happens! 90% percent of the time when you see a black swinger couple they are looking for females only and even then you have to be cautious because this is what happens some times!

Not clicking your propaganda BS, go to hell.

If you are going to tell it, then tell it all bruh?

Go ahead and give them the stats and all the data about black women on dating apps and websites? Tell them that yes there are tons and tons of black women on those apps and websites but now tell them according to the data released by those apps and websites how well do black women actually do on those sites???

Tell them how those dating apps and websites actually withheld the data for some time because the results were so disparaging for black women!

I know you don't want to tell it but if you don't tell the truth then I will be happy to bruh! I just thought it would be better coming from someone who loves to pander!
download.jpeg

giphy.gif

I'm not your "bruh". Also do us all a favour and spare us the long-form "Dear Diary" posts. Don't project the hate you have for your mom, grandmother, and aunts onto the rest of us.

Last edited:
View attachment 5211266

View attachment 5211286

I'm not your "bruh". Also do us all a favour and spare us the long-form "Dear Diary" posts. Don't project the hate you have for your *******, grandmother, and aunts onto the rest of us.
I love his little dance lmao.

And yeah this guy literally tried to use racist talking points about black women being on world star as if stereotypically, black men are not known for the same stuff. Like he’s trying to project all the racist things solely onto black women. Thinking he’s superior but accusing me of thinking I’m superior. All disguised in his dumb little dissertations.

Lol I knew this was coming you pathetic little racist. Like black men aren’t on world star doing the EXACT SAME s**t. Black men are literally always stereotyped for fighting on worldstar so who are you to look down on anyone you goofy.

And you want to talk about me looking down on people when you make dumb comments like this. You saw I got backlash and you saw the reason why. You saw my backlash had NOTHING to do with me being a ‘ghetto black girl on world star’ but everything to do with their closed minded attitude to my kink. Yet you couldn’t help yourself making this dumb racist response. I thank God the black men in my life aren’t some self hating, tap dancing, racist to their own women, coons like you are.
Yeah see but the difference is thugs and gangsters are who they are and are gonna do what they have always been known to do and that's what the world expects. Guess what it doesn't hurt them one bit they still get access to all levels of pussy around the world because at the end of the day women love them.

On the other hand the people going around calling themselves queens yet acting like masculine trash is a whole nother thing!

In fact I believe a study was done in the UK not to long ago about how all of this affects queens and their attractiveness to men and as I recall the sistahood didn't fair too well. So when it comes to all this shyte about people being queens and goddesses somebody is lying because nobody believes you! 🤥

Oh also y'all ******* me with everyone and everything in the world being racist! My favorite one is that black women are fat due to racism! I literally had to hear it for myself before I would believe that someone was stupid enough to say it out loud as ridiculously absurd it is, but yes black women believe themselves being fat is racism! So for you to call anyone or anything in this world racism is typical and to be expected!

Yeah see but the difference is thugs and gangsters are who they are and are gonna do what they have always been known to do and that's what the world expects. Guess what it doesn't hurt them one bit they still get access to all levels of pussy around the world because at the end of the day women love them.

On the other hand the people going around calling themselves queens yet acting like masculine trash is a whole nother thing!

In fact I believe a study was done in the UK not to long ago about how all of this affects queens and their attractiveness to men and as I recall the sistahood didn't fair too well. So when it comes to all this shyte about people being queens and goddesses somebody is lying because nobody believes you! 🤥

Oh also y'all ******* me with everyone and everything in the world being racist! My favorite one is that black women are fat due to racism! I literally had to hear it for myself before I would believe that someone was stupid enough to say it out loud as ridiculously absurd it is, but yes black women believe themselves being fat is racism! So for you to call anyone or anything in this world racism is typical and to be expected!
What a loser, you started spouting some other BS that didn’t address ******* that I said. Fuck out of my mentions.

I had one a year ago on here. And I almost had this sexy ass lady who's white husband wanted me to be her side guy lol. BW are out there but a minority.

What a loser, you started spouting some other BS that didn’t address ******* that I said. Fuck out of my mentions.
You still here among us degenerates huh! I guess that's the new Christian trend these days being a virgin Cuckquean turned on by other people having sex! Where do I find that in the scriptures?🤣😂

Tell me Cuckquean what would Jesus do stay here among us losers and degenerates or go join Christianmingle and be with other holy virtuous virgins singing kumbaya?🎵🎶

When you decided to judge other people and have a nasty attitude like the typical Keisha brought drama to this site. So you can tell us anything but we all understand who and what you really are! Now it's deliverance time!

I would find it odd for black women to be on this site as it only caters for Black Men, white women who are attracted to them and white males who get aroused by Black Men taking white women.
There doesn't seem to be much space for Black women here.
Unless they are angry and abusive.

I would find it odd for black women to be on this site as it only caters for Black Men, white women who are attracted to them and white males who get aroused by Black Men taking white women.
The majority of black women do not want to see black men with any other women. There are more than 2 million more adult black women than black men in America and that stat is 4 to 6 years old meaning that number is possibly doubled by now! It's simply a matter of survival that most black women are not interested in consciously sharing their men even though they are the top demographic for having multiple children with multiple men who likely already have children with other women!

The new divestment movement of black women swirlers is just a bitter black women's response to black men's options in the world and most swirlers at least the content creators that I have seen are not that attractive anyway.

You still here among us degenerates huh! I guess that's the new Christian trend these days being a virgin Cuckquean turned on by other people having sex! Where do I find that in the scriptures?🤣😂

Tell me Cuckquean what would Jesus do stay here among us losers and degenerates or go join Christianmingle and be with other holy virtuous virgins singing kumbaya?🎵🎶

When you decided to judge other people and have a nasty attitude like the typical Keisha brought drama to this site. So you can tell us anything but we all understand who and what you really are! Now it's deliverance time!
You’re the one that is so ignorant that you asked me if I have a ‘bush’ simply because you’re a dumb America who thinks Africans are some primitive beings. You’re the same one that is a black man and you want to travel everywhere in the world except for Africa. Like Africa is a country or something. You’re damn fucking right, I look down on your pathetic ass. If I ended up raising someone like you, I’d call myself a failure.

Actually it caters for promiscuous vile white prostitutes and for black men with solid well-built plantation-ready bodies and large genitalia (the type southern planters considered a must-have for their inventories) and the pasty perverts who get off on seeing their wives being "ruined" by having sexual intercourse with people they consider to be very much beneath them.

There...fixed it for you.
It caters to buck dancing, self hating black men, GAY white men that are obsessed with black dick and it caters to unattractive, older white women.

The majority of people here that DM me are ugly ass, old ass people. Like in their 50’s while I’m in my 20’s. So it’s like.. when I’m arguing with these people, I always remember that these folks are literally old enough to be my fathers. Some even grandfathers. Seems like this lifestyle is mainly to help the unattractive, social rejects get laid.

The black men are buck dancers who would sell their black mothers just to get a sniff of white pussy. The white men here s**t on black women just to get a sniff of black dick. And the white women here are these soccer mums who are horny as hell because their weird ass husbands can’t sexually satisfy them because they’re gay for black dick.

Mind you despite this obsession with black men and bbc, none of them know anything about black people. All they do is fetishise while still living in their white bubble. I speak to them all the time and witness the ignorance. All this fascination with black men but they don’t know s**t about them.

Last edited:
Because you guys aren’t welcoming to black women here. I first joined here extremely humble and timid. And I got attacked and abused for my sexual preference. Then I attack back, then I’m angry and abusive? Nah you don’t get to gaslight me like that. I made two introduction threads humbly introducing myself. You know what happened? They attacked me, called me names, accused me of being a man. I even got VERIFIED to prove that I’m not a man and they reported it so I had my verification taken away. So don’t start saying I’m abusive when I got abused first.

Back