Where are the black women??

Gurl, there you go again, don't lump all us white boys into one hateful disrespectful bunch. Of course most of us like new pussy but not a lot of us are out chasing it. some of us use our mind and fingers instead. Ms. Eatme stood up for you yet still admits some white dick is tempting.
That’s not the point we were making. Stop being so emotional, use comprehension skills and read the room. The point we were making is that white guys go crazy for black women whether we want them or not proving that guy wrong that other races don’t like black women.

Gurl, there you go again, don't lump all us white boys into one hateful disrespectful bunch. Of course most of us like new pussy but not a lot of us are out chasing it. some of us use our mind and fingers instead. Ms. Eatme stood up for you yet still admits some white dick is tempting.
Some white dick is tempting lol… like that one white boy that’s sexy asf a little hip n cool n dress nice n got bwc n got some money 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 .. u wanna know who my white boy crush is, and he fuck with mostly black women lol?? Ol boy who play magneto in X-men Michael fassbender ❤️❤️❤️ Omg I’ll do whatever that white man want me to do… lol

Some white dick is tempting lol… like that one white boy that’s sexy asf a little hip n cool n dress nice n got bwc n got some money 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 .. u wanna know who my white boy crush is, and he fuck with mostly black women lol?? Ol boy who play magneto in X-men Michael fassbender ❤️❤️❤️ Omg I’ll do whatever that white man want me to do… lol
Send a picture, is he cute?

That Italian guy from the film addicted. I’d worship his gorgeous body.

That’s not the point we were making. Stop being so emotional, use comprehension skills and read the room. The point we were making is that white guys go crazy for black women whether we want them or not proving that guy wrong that other races don’t like black women.
Idk know where you from but that completely not true ...even a most racist white dude would fuck a blk women lmfao. I'm sorry but us black ppl are very popular in the sex and kink world ..most of my kink partners have been either mix or fully black .at this point is just look like you shaming ppl because of your own personal experiences

Idk know where you from but that completely not true ...even a most racist white dude would fuck a blk women lmfao. I'm sorry but us black ppl are very popular in the sex and kink world ..most of my kink partners have been either mix or fully black .at this point is just look like you shaming ppl because of your own personal experiences
You’re another one that is lacking in comprehension skills. Your response to me has zero relevance to what you just said. And where was I shaming anyone for their preference? You’re just downvoting my comments without even understanding *******. Wtf is the point you’re trying to make?

You’re another one that is lacking in comprehension skills. Your response to me has zero relevance to what you just said. And where was I shaming anyone for their preference? You’re just downvoting my comments without even understanding *******. Wtf is the point you’re trying to make?
Actually been watching your comments lol funny when some disagree they "lack comprehension" and you not shaming lmfao ...😅(make that make sense) understand? What is there to understand? You be acting Kanye crazy on here and playing the blk amber heard victim card just to reply with disrespect. So here's the truth is not the white ppl don't like black ppl they just don't like you ..stop including the rest of us and our beautiful queens in your problems

Actually been watching your comments lol funny when some disagree they "lack comprehension" and you not shaming lmfao ...😅(make that make sense) understand? What is there to understand? You be acting Kanye crazy on here and playing the blk amber heard victim card just to reply with disrespect. So here's the truth is not the white ppl don't like black ppl they just don't like you ..stop including the rest of us and our beautiful queens in your problems
But you literally just replied to a comment of mine where I said white men love me both online and in real life. You’re not making sense. You’re arguing just to argue like a bitch.

But you literally just replied to a comment of mine where I said white men love me both online and in real life. You’re not making sense. You’re arguing just to argue like a bitch.
Lmfao stop getting mad .it make the rest of us look like we have issues like you 💯 that bitch word sounds like you salty asf 🤣 🤪

Lmfao stop getting mad .it make the rest of us look like we have issues like you 💯 that bitch word sounds like you salty asf 🤣 🤪
You notice how I can speak and disagree with out foul Language especially when talking to a women ...see that's what real blk alpha do ...get you some 💯

Last edited:
I’ll be honest right now.. I don’t even know what we are arguing about. You are all over the place, just talking just to talk. With being said, I’m bailing out of this conversation because you’re inarticulate as hell. Gonna cook for my boyfriend, he loves to be spoilt. ☺️

I’ll be honest right now.. I don’t even know what we are arguing about. You are all over the place, just talking just to talk. With being said, I’m bailing out of this conversation because you’re inarticulate as hell. Gonna cook for my boyfriend, he loves to be spoilt. ☺️
Comprehension huh? ....ok

I'm starting to think you not even black ...you just another fake account..with no proof of anything trying to be negative ..I bet you really some white dude who got rejected by a blk women trying to make a point 💯 my favorite part is you trying to protray yourself as good gf after talking to other ppl online 😅🤣🤣🤣 you must truly be some narcissistic if you go from victim to wanting ppl to belive that

My thing is you call me the bitch ...but now you got to go lmfaoo smh
Yeah my boyfriend wants dinner, I rather cater my attention to my man not some incel online begging for my attention. If you don’t like being called a bitch don’t act like one, you came to me not the other way around. You still can’t articulate what your issue is.

I'm starting to think you not even black ...you just another fake account..with no proof of anything trying to be negative ..I bet you really some white dude who got rejected by a blk women trying to make a point 💯 my favorite part is you trying to protray yourself as good gf after talking to other ppl online 😅🤣🤣🤣 you must truly be some narcissistic if you go from victim to wanting ppl to belive that
You know damn well I’m a black woman, don’t be stupid.

In my finding . There are very few black women in the lifestyle. Most time when you see women on a site for lifestylers , unfortunately most thine they are selling pussy . Sad 😞

Yeah my boyfriend wants dinner, I rather cater my attention to my man not some incel online begging for my attention. If you don’t like being called a bitch don’t act like one, you came to me not the other way around. You still can’t articulate what your issue is.

You know damn well I’m a black woman, don’t be stupid.
See narcissistic lmfaoo you realize that actually proves nothing 💯 it just prove you share the same picture over and over again..I mean at least put a date on it goofy

See narcissistic lmfaoo you realize that actually proves nothing 💯 it just prove you share the same picture over and over again..I mean at least put a date on it goofy
Yeah those were the pictures I sent before. I’m not doing that again. Especially since we both know I’m a black woman. It has my username and a picture of a nice set of chocolate titties, it doesn’t get any blacker than that.

I mean I thought you had to go cook .lol them thumbs down means very like after calling me a bitch them getting quiet 💯
Making plantains for my boyfriend, it’s currently sizzling in my pan 😍

In my finding . There are very few black women in the lifestyle. Most time when you see women on a site for lifestylers , unfortunately most thine they are selling pussy . Sad 😞
I use to think the same way brother until I realize for alot of blk women it isn't kink ..it's actually normal sex ..you don't have to looking inside the kink world to find blk with that enjoy kinky wild sexual experiences

Yeah those were the pictures I sent before. I’m not doing that again. Especially since we both know I’m a black woman. It has my username and a picture of a nice set of chocolate titties, it doesn’t get any blacker than that.

Making plantains for my boyfriend, it’s currently sizzling in my pan 😍
Ok 🤦🏾😅🤣 lol boy that sure is some real narcissist behaviors right there ...you ki lls me ..you can take the time to pay to be gold member and take time to have pictures you think prove you are real but dont take the to get actually verified lmfaoo..all those extra steps and still nothing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Back