Where are the black women??

This site is just fantasy like anything else, I think Black women know it isn't really tailored for them. This thread has been really good, although I feel guilty speaking on the behalf of Black women.

I like pretty and sexy hot woman, regardless of their skin colour, period.
I came here for the prospect of finding here also black woman. Not many around and the few that came up and spoke about it kind of got shut down. Anyways, I ended up staying for the sole reason that not all the couples on here are only searching for blacks. There is a good number of people on here open to explore sexually regardless of their adventure partners' skin colour.

Here's my visual contribution to this topic:

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 471660

Cheers!

Lol what does that even mean?
Nothing really, love. A sarcastic remark actually.
Folks seem to ask things and don't truly want answers; or when explained they are not satisfied with what needs done. They want the benefits and results but can't be bothered with the work to achieve an outcome.
Sorta sayin': Seek and ye shall find.

Me niether, but I think the person I replied to was referring to racial sterotyping and the black guys here they do it well to us white girls. If you dont want to get it back dont toss it out.
So the point you're making here is that it's black men (and women) on here that are coming up with the racism/racial stereotypes about black men/women?

Name a better duo, white women and finding a way to center any and all conversations on themselves.

Back