Where are the black women??

Lmfao why are you posting ******* that don't prove anything...they took away your "REAL" BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAKE PROFILE ...lol what is there you don't understand..don't you think posting all of your soo call evidence to get verification would be smarter then trying to prove it to me lmfaoo
You just said you couldn’t see it. Now that I showed it to you, you’re still complaining. You keep moving the goal post like a dummy.

Lmfao why are you posting ******* that don't prove anything...they took away your "REAL" BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAKE PROFILE ...lol what is there you don't understand..don't you think posting all of your soo call evidence to get verification would be smarter then trying to prove it to me lmfaoo
Kiss my ass.

Last edited:
You just said you couldn’t see it. Now that I showed it to you, you’re still complaining. You keep moving the goal post like a dummy.
Lol bro 🤣 😂 I can see every post you made thought your profile ...are you done at this point you just showing the same thing over and over ..you got b a real trophy but they take the label away ...it very simply you not real ... for some reason you think it my problem you can't understand that lmfaoo...

Lol bro 🤣 😂 I can see every post you made thought your profile ...are you done at this point you just showing the same thing over and over ..you got b a real trophy but they take the label away ...it very simply you not real ... for some reason you think it my problem you can't understand that lmfaoo...

Last edited:
I’ve never met a kinky block woman . Most black women I’ve been with sex was boring or stale . Black women are the only ones that have actually told me to hurry up and get a nut or don’t mess their hair up. That’s a real mood killer for me . I know not all are that way just what I’ve experienced.
Are you looking to get spanked?
Or are you betting there are not that many black women on site?

Don’t ignore it bitch

See thats that bitch word again...edit post lol 😆 you the b2w Kanye west 😂 🤣 ain't nobody listening to your crazy and stop inboxing me ...if I not talking to you in the forum then why would I talk to you in my dm ....that's that smart sh it again huh? Smh you spent a whole hour reach but still ain't verification...but you got soo much proof lmfao 🤣 😂 😭 you are very entertaining right now ...hey if you real then prove me wrong and go get verified...make of fact bett you money you can $Cashtrucapricorn..put the money up clown ...put 20 on it lmfao or stfu

I think the arguing and name calling is very childish here.

Black people aren't a monolithic people. But I will say for the longest black women were quite sexually conservative and used to be labeled as prudes due to societal family pressures to not look "fast" or become the neighborhood hoe.

There was a point and Time where black women felt like they were degrading themselves performing oral sex on their significant other because it was a completely unselfish sex act that can be interpreted as being "submissive".

Well all that ******* has gone out the window for the last 15-20 years. Depending on your demographics you can find what you are looking for especially when it comes to kinky interests.

I know I will barely find black women into sex parties and swinging in Austin Texas. But I know I could find plenty in Atlanta Georgia and Washington DC or hell even Philadelphia.

The swinging community isn't as big as people think. Especially the interracial swinger community.
It's 2022 it's not as taboo to have interracial sex anymore. Having interracial long-term relationships is still a somewhat taboo subject and making babies.

But the sex part is normal considering the strides in the women's liberation movement
Agreed .

I think the arguing and name calling is very childish here.

Black people aren't a monolithic people. But I will say for the longest black women were quite sexually conservative and used to be labeled as prudes due to societal family pressures to not look "fast" or become the neighborhood hoe.

There was a point and Time where black women felt like they were degrading themselves performing oral sex on their significant other because it was a completely unselfish sex act that can be interpreted as being "submissive".

Well all that ******* has gone out the window for the last 15-20 years. Depending on your demographics you can find what you are looking for especially when it comes to kinky interests.

I know I will barely find black women into sex parties and swinging in Austin Texas. But I know I could find plenty in Atlanta Georgia and Washington DC or hell even Philadelphia.

The swinging community isn't as big as people think. Especially the interracial swinger community.
It's 2022 it's not as taboo to have interracial sex anymore. Having interracial long-term relationships is still a somewhat taboo subject and making babies.

But the sex part is normal considering the strides in the women's liberation movement
I think as black males the first thing we do wrong is treat blk women as if they are a different species of women then white ones..once you break that mentality the blk women are different instead of thinking blk women are women ithink it doesn't come off as complex as most ppl think it is

Yea to me . My opinion……..

sex with a white woman is totally different than with a black woman . My opinions and experiences
I feel you when I noticed several things that was different as far as bedroom performance with them goes. Had me questioning if they were faking cause I thought I wasn't doing much and they were going crazy.

Black women are women first. Some of them cool some of them aren’t so much. Difference is in your mind only. I absolutely love QOS lyfe style so I am ready to serve them. But it’s my choice. Different people can have different opinions.

Last edited:
It’s funny because she speaking as far as this site that you all are not welcoming to black women, but u speak as in general.. honestly black women get as much play as any other group of women… white heterosexual men like black pussy n like it a lot.. My inbox can prove that, a white man sent me money for a twerking video before, one even asked me to sell him my worn panties… I’ve seen Asian men with black women a ton of white guys with black women n most black men deal with black woman… I know this Uber driver that lives in Cali n he tells me about how the white foreigners be asking him where the black chicks at lol… idk if they’ve been watching love n hip hop or what but they wanna see what a fat ass n big lips feel like 😂😂… n yes sometimes we do b tripping n that’s only cus we love hard , it’s all about understanding.. it’s kind of sad when you don’t understand your own kind… it’s not always easy dealing with a black man never the less I’ll always love n have they back, rather I’m fuckin a white man or not.. why u think white women use black men sexually then send you on your way in most cases not all.. that’s cause she don’t fuck with you for real she don’t care about you , she just want that bbc … white men are better leaders take care of their family better, and is secure.. why would she leave that?? She’s not she’ll cheat but she won’t leave him… but you sit here n down play black women as a whole when u came from one… your response shows who u really are n it’s not showing strong n masculine it shows opposite…
You can talk about all the anecdotal stuff all you want! Please show us the data!!!

Please show us the statistics! Show us the marriages!!!

Show us the study results that you found that support what you're saying because that's not what any of the data that I have seen or heard of says!

Anecdotal means nothing!

To black women like y'all men sitting in prison are supposedly masculine men! Only black women think that they can define a man's masculinity and that's why the data says that y'all make the worse parents in the country. Your *******'s on average can only read at a 4th grade level and are likely to live a life of crime because y'all fail to raise masculine men because you don't know what a masculine man is. Y'all successfully raise your own killers and abusers!

You don't know what a masculine man is nor the beta male simp mangina's who agree with any of your nonsense and drama that follows Y'all everywhere!

Bunch of nonsense coming from yet again more unverified garbage that nobody here cares about!

I tell you what get verified in your favorite wig and then we will talk. I know why y'all don't verify because y'all don't want people to see how big and how bald you are! Only real people who are not ashamed of what they look like get verified!

Back