Where are the black women??

Ok 🤦🏾😅🤣 lol boy that sure is some real narcissist behaviors right there ...you ki lls me ..you can take the time to pay to be gold member and take time to have pictures you think prove you are real but dont take the to get actually verified lmfaoo..all those extra steps and still nothing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are pathetic. First of all I never paid for my gold membership. I was given it for free. Again one of life’s perks of being a woman. Secondly I did get verified and they took it away from me. I’m not taking any more pictures for you. Now get off my black pussy.

Attachments

• AB015E22-2860-4A9F-BD12-1732D5385C34.jpeg
    AB015E22-2860-4A9F-BD12-1732D5385C34.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 33
You are pathetic. First of all I never paid for my gold membership. I was given it for free. Again one of life’s perks of being a woman. Secondly I did get verified and they took it away from me. I’m not taking any more pictures for you. Now get off my black pussy.
Lmfaoo nobody asked you for pictures in the first place...narcissistic behavior you actually want someone to believe they took away your verification because you are real 🤣😭😂💀narcissist always want you to believe them over actual facts 🤣 😂 😭 💀 maybe they took it away because you are fake ..you see how when you use facts they make sense 💯 lol

Lmfaoo nobody you for pictures in the first place...narcissistic behavior you actually want someone to believe they took away your verification because you are real 🤣😭😂💀narcissist always want you to believe them over actual facts 🤣 😂 😭 💀 maybe they took it away because you are fake ..you see how when you use facts they make sense 💯 lol
So right now, you genuinely think you’re talking to a white man right now?

Lmfaoo nobody asked you for pictures in the first place...narcissistic behavior you actually want someone to believe they took away your verification because you are real 🤣😭😂💀narcissist always want you to believe them over actual facts 🤣 😂 😭 💀 maybe they took it away because you are fake ..you see how when you use facts they make sense 💯 lol
If so, stop talking to me. You were sent definitive proof that I’m a woman and you want to cap. Do you go back and fourth with men like this?

I use to think the same way brother until I realize for alot of blk women it isn't kink ..it's actually normal sex ..you don't have to looking inside the kink world to find blk with that enjoy kinky wild sexual experiences
I’ve never met a kinky block woman . Most black women I’ve been with sex was boring or stale . Black women are the only ones that have actually told me to hurry up and get a nut or don’t mess their hair up. That’s a real mood killer for me . I know not all are that way just what I’ve experienced.

Omg ...are you slow or something..like you for really trying hard to prove something that's not true

One that picture still does prove you are really or even if it's yours
Two this site doesn't allow downloads or screen shots 🤣😅
Third I can go to your profile and see every post you have made on here...still looking for a verification on Aug 23 2021 and havnt found it yet ..
All you proving is that your take extra steps to prove you are real when simply getting verified is easier 💯 is like thinking you are smarter by making dumb moves lmfao wtf lol

Omg ...are you slow or something..like you for really trying hard to prove something that's not true

One that picture still does prove you are really or even if it's yours
Two this site doesn't allow downloads or screen shots 🤣😅
Third I can go to your profile and see every post you have made on here...still looking for a verification on Aug 23 2021 and havnt found it yet ..
All you proving is that your take extra steps to prove you are real when simply getting verified is easier 💯 is like thinking you are smarter by making dumb moves lmfao wtf lol
If you click on my about page on my name, it literally shows that I was once verified.

What extra steps did I take???

IF YOU THINK IM A MAN WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING TO ME?? You’ve been following me around, downvoting all my comments, trying to get my attention. Today you finally decided to directly talk to me. You seem awfully obsessed with someone that you assume is a man. Go get laid or something.

I’ve never met a kinky block woman . Most black women I’ve been with sex was boring or stale . Black women are the only ones that have actually told me to hurry up and get a nut or don’t mess their hair up. That’s a real mood killer for me . I know not all are that way just what I’ve experienced.
No you not lying about the hair thing ...that one actually do take time but I find putting a collar on them is better you just have to talk them into it ...lol you totally right about alot thought I think they don't take us serious until you fuck them and just do it to them ..then they realize he is a freak freak ...but I find threescore with blk women easier but most of the time they want other blk girls doh

Yea we are developing slow as far as being kinky or doing taboo stuff.. but a lot of us don’t like being disrespected during sex or any other time or being humiliated or degraded… but lately I have seen a change in black women being just as nasty as the white woman… cus we all know white women freaky as hell lol.. including me , I remember certain stuff use to gross me out n I hated when someone called me a bih.. but now my nasty ass would let a ni99a spit in mouth , swallow cum, do a theeesome etc.. well not with just anyone but u get the drift.. n sometimes black women don’t like opening up to some men cause you’ll get judged so they may be freaky the whole time n you don’t even know it.. sometimes u have to bring it out of them.. n is the dick good is your four play good?? That’s a valid question to ask if u say the sisters telling u to hurry up don’t mess up they hair.. if I tell a man something like that , that mean the dick trash.. cus if that dick good I’m going to be speaking in tongue’s

If you click on my about page on my name, it literally shows that I was once verified.

What extra steps did I take???

IF YOU THINK IM A MAN WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING TO ME?? You’ve been following me around, downvoting all my comments, trying to get my attention. Today you finally decided to directly talk to me. You seem awfully obsessed with someone that you assume is a man. Go get laid or something.
No verification on Aug 23 2021 ...everyone can look and see for themselves...SMH no verification as you first post .you basically provided you own evidence against yourself lmfaoo..at least cover your trail if you going to be here cat fishing bro

No verification on Aug 23 2021 ...everyone can look and see for themselves...SMH no verification as you first post .you basically provided you own evidence against yourself lmfaoo..at least cover your trail if you going to be here cat fishing bro
Why are you talking to a man for this long then you creep. You social rejects make me sick.

Why are you talking to a man for this long then you creep. You social rejects make me sick.
Lmfao why are you posting ******* that don't prove anything...they took away your "REAL" BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAKE PROFILE ...lol what is there you don't understand..don't you think posting all of your soo call evidence to get verification would be smarter then trying to prove it to me lmfaoo

Back