When the husband doesn't know.

H

He might also find out from his doctor. Ever stop to think of that? I can imagine you saying " well sorry for the antibiotic resistant syphilis you have, but remember, I have it too"

man if you have such a problem with this then get off if the thread. idk why every comment you make is about std's. maybe you have one, idk, but u have no right to come on here and chastise anybody for cheating. a.lot if judgemental ppl.on here. if u dont like reading about what ppl are say then DONT COME TO THIS THREAD!!!! you fucking moron

man if you have such a problem with this then get off if the thread. idk why every comment you make is about std's. maybe you have one, idk, but u have no right to come on here and chastise anybody for cheating. a.lot if judgemental ppl.on here. if u dont like reading about what ppl are say then DONT COME TO THIS THREAD!!!! you fucking moron
You have your head in the sand. Probably not keeping up with health news either.

If the husband knows whats going on, then he takes his chances. If not and you exposed him because you went bareback is a big fucking deal.

I love your attitude. Go ahead and cheat, bareback someone and if you get a disease, so what. You didnt care about him anyway.

Moral of the story is if you cheat, put on the condom. Something about that bothers you? Doesnt it?

You have your head in the sand. Probably not keeping up with health news either.

If the husband knows whats going on, then he takes his chances. If not and you exposed him because you went bareback is a big fucking deal.

I love your attitude. Go ahead and cheat, bareback someone and if you get a disease, so what. You didnt care about him anyway.

Moral of the story is if you cheat, put on the condom. Something about that bothers you? Doesnt it?

no what bothers me is the fact that you feel the need to counsel Fully grown adults about unprotected sex. Nobody came on this site to hear you spew your idiotic and condescending comments. everyone knows the risks of unprotected sex. there are ppl in here who.love it, u are in no position to give them a health lesson, asshole

Remember that game we use to play as *******, you sit in a circle and whisper something, the next kid would whisper to the next until it came back around and it was nowhere near what it started out as? That's what this thread is now. I think there was an original point somewhere....

I mentioned to one of my bed partners some time ago my concern over what her husband might notice about her after I was done with her. She told me that if he had been fucking her regularly she wouldn't be in my bed. She said if he ever complained about loose pussy she would suggest that he spend more time in it exercising it. There is an exercise I believe it is called the Kegel exercise or something like that. It tones up the muscles and make for a tight pussy
I used to date a woman that could milk my cock doing those exercises with me inside her. Now I miss her... Oh well.

I'll probably get flamed for this one, but there is nothing sexier to me than a hot white wife or fiance succumbing to her deepest desires behind the back of a white fiance or husband whom she loves dearly, but does not satisfy sexually the way a black man can.

Of course you must use your utmost discretion when posting here, but are any ladies currently (or previously) in this situation? Any black men experienced this situation?

What are your thoughts and your stories? Does it turn you on more knowing you're doing something you shouldn't be? Or on the other hand, do you think it's perfectly justified?

I've been divorced 4 times and all because I couldn't stop spreading my legs for black men. None of my husbands knew (until they caught me) so its probably the thrill of doing something I shouldn't be doing along with my attraction to black men for sex.

Back