When the husband doesn't know.

There are simply people who enjoy the thrill of getting away with something. And that will never change.
I adore the women who want to share their desires with their white husbands and flaunt it in front of them.

Within our group there isn't any of the women directly involving their husbands as far as I know. A lot of guys seem to have different expectations than their wives or girlfriends. When I am with a woman I very much prefer devoting my attention on her and not having to be concerned about a spectator. If I am involved with a group of people all fucking I find that preferable to someone that is just watching. My person view is that most cucks are too lazy to give their wife a good fucking. Even if a person has a little dick he also has a tongue and if he is really good with his tongue she isn't going to care as much about his cock.

I can see why it may be horny for some. I also sympathise with wives that need black cock but feel that they can't get it with their husbands consent. For me personally though I shy away from women who fuck without their husbands knowledge.

Besides, for me the thrill is fucking married women knowing that their husband is aware
You are right, Blackbull. It certainly adds to the thrill when a well-endowed superior black male fucks a married white woman with her husband's knowledge and encouragement.

It creates a situation where the superior black man takes possession of a white husband's wife.

It a very strong sign of dominance and submission in my opinion.

How do you experience the situation?C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_0553216299.jpg

My husband had to know at the start because if it hadn't been for him setting me up on a date with a 30 yr. old black guy for my 50th birthday I probably wouldn't have been having sex with black guys. However there were plenty of times that my husband didn't know that I had spent the afternoon or a weekend with a black lover if he was out of town. I know after a couple of years he made the statement that I had slept with 20 or so black guys but the number was closer to 50 because he didn't know about all of them.

Phyliss0130_010.jpg

My husband had to know at the start because if it hadn't been for him setting me up on a date with a 30 yr. old black guy for my 50th birthday I probably wouldn't have been having sex with black guys. However there were plenty of times that my husband didn't know that I had spent the afternoon or a weekend with a black lover if he was out of town. I know after a couple of years he made the statement that I had slept with 20 or so black guys but the number was closer to 50 because he didn't know about all of them.

PhylissView attachment 640959

Well, with you posting this, I bet he knows now and if you don't mind me asking, what was his reaction to not knowing about the others.. or doesn't he read this..?

I almost always know when my wife is going to get fucked, is getting fucked or got fucked, but the men rarely know that I know. We like them to think that she is cheating. A couple of our friends that fuck her are aware that I know and I sometimes watch them. A couple of other friends that have fucked her, think they got one over on me.

There is no way the husband can't know after the first time or two. The physical changes to the vagina (more open/accommodating) are just too obvious for a guy to not notice.

Well, with you posting this, I bet he knows now and if you don't mind me asking, what was his reaction to not knowing about the others.. or doesn't he read this..?

Janice, my husband set me up on a date with a 30 yr. old black guy for my 50th birthday, so he knew. What he didn't know however he does now was that I was pretty much fucking any black guy that asked. His reaction was pretty
passive, he knew how much I loved sex so he wasn't upset. Plus he knew it was happening just not how much. Oh yeah he does look and sometimes posts in here.

Phyliss

I read a lot of responses that say he doesn't know and I'm never telling him, this is the male half that is on here and both of us love to see the other enjoy themselves. I love to know that she is having fun with someone, m,f or both and she loves to know that I'm having fun with another woman. Maybe some of you mite want to play around with the thought of your significant other knowing...

Back