When our BBC BULL and my beautiful wife humiliate me in public I love it

funsexycpl

Couple
From
FL, US
When they humiliate me in public it lets others know that I am a cuckold and he is in charge. Recently we were all talking in a night club parking lot after a night of dancing and drinking with our BULL. All my wife was wearing the entire evening was a long coat with pumps and her anklet and she was totally nude underneath. There were a lot of people in the parking lot trying to figure out what the situation was with me and my hot blonde wife and the great looking BBC as we were standing there. He pulled her close to him away from me and as a bunch of guys and couples were looking, he French kissed her and took her coat off and handed it to me and told me to hold it. I am the cucky and know my place so all I could do was hold my wife's coat while she was naked kissing her BULL in front of everyone watching. He grasped her ass cheeks and squeezed them with his powerful hands exposing her asshole and pussy for all to see. People were watching, smiling and really enjoying seeing this. He even made her twirl for everyone so that they could see her entire body and then he took both of his hands and pinched her nipples for what seemed like an eternity and she did not resist while the crowd watched. It was so deliciously humiliating that anyone watching realized that I was the cucky husband and that our BULL was in charge. After he finished showing off his girlfriend to everyone, he told me to put her coat back on her which I did immediately upon hearing him instruct me to do so. After she had her coat back on they walked hand in hand to his car together. On my way to my car I received a text from him telling me to go get their hotel room at our usual hotel and text them when I was finished paying for it. He let me know that they would meet me in the hotel lobby in order for me to get their overnight bags and bring them to the room. I LOVE when the hotel clerk and anyone standing in line behind me sees whats going on. I totally get off on it and I find it so intoxicating to me when they show everyone that I am their cuckold when we are in public.

Last edited:
Back