When it's OK for Hubby to wank?

When should Hubby be relieved by wanking?

• At the same time as your Black Stallion pile-drives you?

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • When your Black Stallion finishes pile-driving you?

Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Before your Black Stallion pile-drives you?

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Hubby is to wank himself as he watches as your stallion pile-drive you.

Votes: 73 64.6%

• Total voters
When is it okay for hubby to wank? Not until me and my bull are allllllll done. Way to distracting to have him jerking, moaning and groaning. He is also a lot more cooperative before he orgasms. Soooooo....he can wait until he is doing the last clean up. But that's just me lol.
Cucks should definitely learn discipline and boundaries. I mean they're lucky to be in the room witnessing real sex and being able to participate. And keeping them on the edge makes them more eager to eat pussy and ass properly.

When is it okay for hubby to wank? Not until me and my bull are allllllll done. Way to distracting to have him jerking, moaning and groaning. He is also a lot more cooperative before he orgasms. Soooooo....he can wait until he is doing the last clean up. But that's just me lol.

After reading your words I TOTALLY agree with you. It would be THOROUGHLY HOT to see my naked hubby on his knees holding his pecker as I give him a stern look not to jerk. Then, after my Black stallion made me climax and hubby cleaned me, I’d give him a look of permission to start jerking-off and have him cum on my breasts.

Nice tell me more
Born in 1960, came of age in the 70s. Grew up outside of providence, RI (USA) and started working in the city at 14. Half the time i caught the bus, half the time i hitchhiked. When i hitchhiked about one in every 3 rides was a guy cruising for cock. I learned early on how to get my cock sucked, earn 20 dollars, and get to work quickly. At 17 spent the summer in Los Angeles, first orgy I went to, 60 dollars for a single male, got picked up by a couple in their 40s and fucked the wife in front of and on top of her hub for hours. Spent every weekend that summer at their house in Santa Monica. Since then: many mfm relationships with couples in my 20s. My 30th birthday went home with a couple, hub started telling me what to do, I shut him down, told him to get on his knees and suck my cock or I'd leave. He did. His wife started cumming all over the place watching this. I fucked her all night and into the dawn. I have been a Bi Dom Bull ever since.

Back