When it's OK for Hubby to wank?

When should Hubby be relieved by wanking?

• At the same time as your Black Stallion pile-drives you?

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • When your Black Stallion finishes pile-driving you?

Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Before your Black Stallion pile-drives you?

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Hubby is to wank himself as he watches as your stallion pile-drive you.

Votes: 73 64.6%

• Total voters
When should hubby be relieved by wanking?.

When we are playing denial games wifey will sometimes say I don't want to deal with it, go wank in the shower. This has a certain humiliation to it, here she is doing all sorts with lovers, fucking plastic dildos while I'm at work but I'm sent to the shower.
I love the humiliation of having her sit there and watch me as a jerk off on her legs feet and heels, I've seen a number of clips lately where the sub is given a count down to cum by, element of this is all the time I'm prepared to spend. if they don't make it too bad I saw one handed her shoe, here go finish with that, another where she just left, the best was when she locked him back in chastity.
I'm also let off when she is not in the mood we also have a good routine where laying in bed she has one foot on my balls and The other above my cock and I jerk off onto her feet, as soon as I cum she sticks her foot in my mouth for cleaning. Often whil I'm jerking she will tell me about the latest thing with her lover, cutting me off from her ass and what else she might like to deny me, often with these chats I'm trying not to cum too quick, and she's had enough perhaps wifey can ******* me to cum in the same way count down from 10 or that's it.

When I was married if I was in the room id jerk while watching. If I was not I'd do it listening to them.

My favorite thing to do though was wait at home while she was out. Once she came home she'd sit on my face while I licked her pussy clean and jerked off that way. Other times I'd lay next to her and feel her body and make out like teenagers while I jerked off and came on my belly.

Another sexy phase we went through was her allowing me to fuck her used pussy but not be allowed to cum in her, on her, or on our bed. When I was ready to cum I had to hop off and cum on the floor.

Another thing we did now that I think about it was go through all the motions of sex without actually being inside her. I'd fuck against her naked body until I came that way.

It always excited me that her lovers cum was allowed in her pussy and was in there while we did this and mine was not allowed to be in her.

I would say that it depends on the person or the couple.....in my experience it's best for me to hold off playing with myself till after her bull has gone home,so i can serve,by this time the need to cum is intense as you can imagine,so my wife will usually talk dirty to me about our evening, 2mins later and we cuddle up to sleep,lol.

re: When it's OK for Hubby to wank?

If hubby is not hassling you about being with other men, you should be allowing him to "wank" whenever he wants, to keep him happy and content with what you do. Nothing worse than having an unhappy spouse to tend with, trust me. Things work best when our personal worlds are in harmony with each other. You currently have the best of both worlds ... why not try to keep it that way?
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Back