When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

• Total voters
I am Alissa's husband and wanted to put a post in here to encourage some of my black brothers. Alissa and I originally became involved due to the urging and encouragement of her POS, weak, white, first husband. At first, it was just sex, but as I came to know this fine woman, I knew she deserved better. I wanted to protect her, treat her like a queen, and get her away from that insanity.
I am a black man. My first wife was black. Throughout our entire 5 year marriage, I could never make her happy. She was a major pain in the ass, argumentative, and disrepectful to me. I soon discovered she wasn't wife material, but because I am a man, I stuck it out until I couldn't do it any longer.
I was raised to beleive let the man be the man, and the woman be the woman. It's a husband's job to protect his woman and family. As my sexual relationship with Alissa moved forward, I started to develop strong feelings for her, and by the time she told me she was pregnant, it sealed the deal. I knew I wanted to marry her, but she was still married to her ex. Fortunately for me, the coward POS didn't want to raise a black man's kid so he walked away from her like disgarded trash and blamed her for getting pregnant. I was happy to step in, life her up, and start acting like the MAN in her life. She was understanably hesitant and vulnerable, but I wasn't going to allow that to stop me. She was having my kid and it was my job to step up.
Alissa and I are now married, and all the BS of my ex and hers is behind us. It did take us some time to develop full trust considering how we met, but I am happy to say we are in a great place, in love, and very happy. Alissa stays home with our young sons, and gives them 100% of her time. When I am home, she balances it and gives me 100% of her time as I do her. She is a traditional wife and allows me my role as family leader. We recently learned we are expecting our third baby. We are so looking forward to his/her arrival. I am going to raise my ******* to become strong, black men and women and to respect the traditional family unit (******* AND mom). None of this gay ******* we seeing far too much of today.
I will admit, I didn't understand why Alissa was posting here and when she told me about this group, I asked her to remove her profile, but reading through all the comments of support over the years, I can understand why she felt the need to stay and update ya'll.
To my brothers here, I appreciate each and every one of you. I want you to know that if you are in a bad situation with a woman, get the hell out and find someone who will respect you, uplift you, and encourage you as a man. Unfortunately, too many of our black sisters need to learn and understand this and not be so damn difficult in relationships.
My advice: find a good white woman, treat her well, (in and out of the bedroom) marry her, and procreate beautiful black babies. It's certainly worked well for me and I couldn't be more happy.

Good Luck, ya'll.

I didn't see that you posted this. I love you sweetheart and thank you for working so hard for our family. Proud to be your wife and the mom of your children. -Alissa.

I'm really happy for the two of you. Other than some of his disparaging comments about black women (he's got some emotional pain so I'm not blaming him), I totally love everything that your husband said and I'm happy that you guys have found love and made a loyal family! Congratulations on baby #3!

I am Alissa's husband and wanted to put a post in here to encourage some of my black brothers. Alissa and I originally became involved due to the urging and encouragement of her POS, weak, white, first husband. At first, it was just sex, but as I came to know this fine woman, I knew she deserved better. I wanted to protect her, treat her like a queen, and get her away from that insanity.
I am a black man. My first wife was black. Throughout our entire 5 year marriage, I could never make her happy. She was a major pain in the ass, argumentative, and disrepectful to me. I soon discovered she wasn't wife material, but because I am a man, I stuck it out until I couldn't do it any longer.
I was raised to beleive let the man be the man, and the woman be the woman. It's a husband's job to protect his woman and family. As my sexual relationship with Alissa moved forward, I started to develop strong feelings for her, and by the time she told me she was pregnant, it sealed the deal. I knew I wanted to marry her, but she was still married to her ex. Fortunately for me, the coward POS didn't want to raise a black man's kid so he walked away from her like disgarded trash and blamed her for getting pregnant. I was happy to step in, life her up, and start acting like the MAN in her life. She was understanably hesitant and vulnerable, but I wasn't going to allow that to stop me. She was having my kid and it was my job to step up.
Alissa and I are now married, and all the BS of my ex and hers is behind us. It did take us some time to develop full trust considering how we met, but I am happy to say we are in a great place, in love, and very happy. Alissa stays home with our young sons, and gives them 100% of her time. When I am home, she balances it and gives me 100% of her time as I do her. She is a traditional wife and allows me my role as family leader. We recently learned we are expecting our third baby. We are so looking forward to his/her arrival. I am going to raise my ******* to become strong, black men and women and to respect the traditional family unit (******* AND mom). None of this gay ******* we seeing far too much of today.
I will admit, I didn't understand why Alissa was posting here and when she told me about this group, I asked her to remove her profile, but reading through all the comments of support over the years, I can understand why she felt the need to stay and update ya'll.
To my brothers here, I appreciate each and every one of you. I want you to know that if you are in a bad situation with a woman, get the hell out and find someone who will respect you, uplift you, and encourage you as a man. Unfortunately, too many of our black sisters need to learn and understand this and not be so damn difficult in relationships.
My advice: find a good white woman, treat her well, (in and out of the bedroom) marry her, and procreate beautiful black babies. It's certainly worked well for me and I couldn't be more happy.

Good Luck, ya'll.
Damn... if I didn't know any better I think I WROTE THIS lol lol
I have to agree 100%.
As *******/Lover/ Husband to non-black woman and raising my OWN mixed offspring, i know ALLLLLL about that Life.
The REAL BLACK BULL life is being the 'bull' , the head of a household and being the Leader and King, Master of Self...raising other Black(mixed) ******* in this unforgiving world.

While I do appreciate those enjoying this Lifestyle it comes with a certain level of ...'willful Ignorance' of what it TRULY means to
"GO BLACK" hahaa

I've said this before,
'Everyone wants to be blacked, but no one wants to BE Black'

- Master Mike

UPDATE: still happily married to the love of my life. Our ******* Aiden will be 2 in March, and I am pregnant with our second baby, another *******, due in July 2016.

Being married to a black man is a little different compared to my first Husband. He's a bit more traditional, and I have come to love my role as wife/mom, and homemaker in our relationship. It did take some time to build trust because of how we met, but those issues are long behind us now.

Thanks to all for the support and caring words. While situations like mine are probably rare, they can happen as I am living proof.
Actually, situations like yours are common....in REAL LIFE.
There are way more mixed marriages than there are cuckold situations.
You have to search online to find this Lifestyle. I see Black/White mixed couples every day of the week, especially here in Austin.
Very liberal and socially progressive city.

Having a baby in any situation is a major event. If it happens it should be planned out, if not, well all fantasy aside it becomes about the baby.

The way I look at this is you are in Vegas and you're betting on red or black or that you'll hit a straight. If you go into this situation or life style you are taking a gamble on your wife getting pregnant. Only sure way to prevent it is to have her tubes tied and cut (no offense tended). No matter how much birth control measures are taken nothing short of getting tubes tide (yes I have read and known women who have had tubes tied but not cut getting pregnant). So it is both parties responsibility to take responsibility for the out come. The only time I would say the man has the right to divorce her is if he did not encourage her to do it ie. her cheating on him.

This is a much more complicated subject than anyone who hasn't been through it can imagine.

Yes, there are huge changes that come to your life - as with any pregnancy and baby. Add to that the complications to married, family, and work life - in addition to problems with friends and neighbors. Each of these is a complicated set of problems each warranting days of planning between you and your husband.

We didn't "resolve" any of these complications. Rather, we "managed" them with a sanitized version of the truth - admitting only as much truth as we couldn't avoid. We explained in our cover story for family, friends, coworkers and even neighbors that I had an affair and that my husband and I were able to reconcile. And, we resolved to keep the babies.

That said, this will inevitably transform the relationship with the black man in your marriage. In many cases, depending on many factors, they will disappear from the situation. However, that is no guarantee.

We have been through this twice. Thankfully, while it had always been discussed, neither was planned. When we did go through thsi, we already had two children of our own.

In the first instance - 2014 - it emboldened our regular Dom we had been seeing for several years. Where he had been very assertive and controlling before, he became more so after I turned up pregnant with his baby. He made more demands. Clearly we had more secrets to keep than he did and, in fact, he confessed the situation to his wife. This freed him to play a more aggressive role with us. We desperately needed his discretion, and he no longer needed it from us. In fact, what he needed and wanted from us, he could then simply demand. Because we needed his discretion, he chose not to pay baby support or contribute in any way he did not choose to on a case by case basis. Further, he insisted on being in the twins life - with his very militant and belligerent wife.

In the second instance - 2017 - we accidently became pregnant with a prominent black gentleman that demanded complete insulation. He agreed to baby support of $420 per month until his baby was 18. Further, he agreed to a six figure lump sum. However, all financial arrangements were termed as a "loan" with stipulations both written and verbal. In the event we ever broke the confidentiality clauses, the "loan" became due and payable in a lump sum - every damn penny he ever gave us.

This was done in a summary judgement, so he wouldn't even have to sue us - but simply enroll his summary judgement and begin executing it.

It would effectively bankrupt and ruin us. Of course, there are verbal stipulations that he simply could not put in writing demanding certain "access to services." We would have an extraordinarily difficult time ever proving those were his reason for calling the "loan" due.

As I said, there are all kinds of considerations. They do not all just go away easily . . .

Our regular Dom, the ******* of our twins, even showed up at my final ultrasound. I work as an Obstetrics nurse. My husband was there and the staff at the medical practice were all my friends and co-workers at one time or another - including now. This was a huge seismic event for us. The trauma had huge effects on my husband.

To answer the root question of this thread, tell him as soon as you know. It will take both of you every minute you may or may not have to plan for the storm that comes.

Christy and Jeff
Wow what a wonderful couple you must be. I admire you both so much ❤

Actually, situations like yours are common....in REAL LIFE.
There are way more mixed marriages than there are cuckold situations.
You have to search online to find this Lifestyle. I see Black/White mixed couples every day of the week, especially here in Austin.
Very liberal and socially progressive city.
. Yes. More I. R couples now but that is a different situation should they have *******. Different when a white married woman to a white husband has a baby by a black man. Or man of some other race. While it does and can happen from one event , most people assume her black bull has been a regular sex partner and smile or snicker or worse at her getting pregnant. Of course , the couples activities are now outted for others to know. Many places this is more tolerated than in some others where I. R is still discouraged.

Back