When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by JoMi, Jul 10, 2013.

?

When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

1. As soon as you know

58.6%
  2. Wait to the baby is born

17.2%
  3. when you start to show

24.1%
  1. JoMi

JoMi Guest

I told my husband I was Black pregnant as soon as the doctor confirmed it

2. JoMi

JoMi Guest

3. jmarc

jmarc Well-Known Member

4. JoMu

JoMu Guest

5. Sam01

Sam01 New Member

Germany
    Tell your husband right away and give him time to adjust. You would be surprised how many white men accept the situation after time and are willing to raise a black kid together with the wife.

6. Got2

Got2 Active Member

US
    Fake

Mathias, Paulus50, Xrater43 and 4 others like this.
  7. sirblck

sirblck Member Real Person

US
    Da fack?

8. jjcuriousocuple75

jjcuriousocuple75 Active Member

US
    not till the kid is 18.. it should work out better for everyone.:frantic:

9. jackielyn

jackielyn Banned

US
    THATS NOT TRUE

10. ray0201

ray0201 Member

tell right away so that he can adjust

shocked and cmarquette0120 like this.
  11. Alissa

Alissa Member

I am currently pregnant, actually, ended up getting pregnant on the pill. When I told my husband, he, of course, knew right away the baby's father was my lover. He became very angry at me for "allowing" this to happen and he has now filed for divorce. he was the one who pushed and encouraged me to consider being with a black man, and now here I am pregnant. My lover, on the other hand, has been wonderful, supportive and wants me to have the baby. He wants to marry me after my divorce is final. So confused as to what to do.

12. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    re: When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

On the way to divorce court, maybe? :rolleyes:

Mathias, Paulus50, Hotwife32 and 6 others like this.
  13. JoMu

JoMu Guest

Marry him as he is the babies father

14. mygirl68

mygirl68 Member

I find that majorly annoying. Getting pregnant by the lover/boyfriend may not have been the best outcome for an individual (depends on the individual), but for a white guy to push, pressure or shove to get his girl to take another partner and then have the nerve to get ticked off about it is...well, pretty damn stupid! I'm sorry he reacted that way, but if the baby's father is enthusiastic about being in the picture with you and baby and YOU care for HIM...it sounds like your (ex) husband has helped make the decision for you. Keep your chin up!

15. ray0201

ray0201 Member

Alissa- your hubby is a SOB
    WISHING u well with your lover and father of your unborn baby
    Where r u from?
    I am S African

nocomp2bm and shocked like this.
  16. shazne

shazne Member

like to chat with others as it happened to me . im at

#16 shazne, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
  17. Alissa

Alissa Member

It has been ages since I have logged onto this site, but I did want to update everyone on my situation. Last June, much to my surprise, I discovered I was pregnant after being on the pill. I was involved in an exclusive, sexual relationship with a black man my husband found on Craigslist. Long story short, I became Pregnant last June, and when I told my husband, (he knew right away because when I became involved with the man, we stopped having intercourse, his choice) he decided to leave me and file for divorce. To his credit, the divorce was amicable, and I did receive the marital home free and clear. ( my guess is that was a pay off to keep quiet about his sexual perversions).
    Our divorce was final in 60 days, and I decided to take a chance on my baby's father, as he was pushing me for a commitment. I did love him and the sex was the best of my life, so two seeks after my divorce became final, we were married by the justice of the peace with no fan fare and embarked on our honeymoon to Lake Tahoe. I gave birth to our son on March, 19, 2014, a beautiful, 8lb 9 oz bundle of joy. We named him Aiden Michael, and have to say, he has been such a blessing! I did decide to put my former marital home on the market, as my husband did not want to live in the home I shared with my ex husband, and when it sold in January of this year, we decided to relocate to his hometown of Elgin, IL. I am doing fantastic and am very happy. I cannot wait to give this wonderful man more children and grow old with him. Thank you all!

foxieman, Ryan1998, shocked and 13 others like this.
  18. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    pic_HappilyEverAfter.jpg gif_beer-cheers.gif

19. Alissa

Alissa Member

Thank you, I am very happy and appreciate those of you who emailed me personally with words of support.

20. syscom3

syscom3 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    B
    Bullshit. The truth is nearly all men will tell her to get an abortion or a divorce will result.