When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

• Total voters
can never understand why it can't just be sex and good sex at that. Why all these people want to "BREED" its just stupid. Nothing better to have that convo years down the road when the ******* starts asking question...... oh ya mom liked to get fucked by hung blk men and just thought we would let one knocked me up....... SMH
Why not? If a dom bull and my wife decide to breed I would be there to raise the baby with her

Probably. We are not entirely sure. I watched them, but she also stayed the night at his house alone at times.
I have wanted to be with my white wife at the moment of conception as some black man was fucking his black baby into her unprotected married white cunt and womb ever since she first told me that she wanted to have a black man's black baby.

I find that majorly annoying. Getting pregnant by the lover/boyfriend may not have been the best outcome for an individual (depends on the individual), but for a white guy to push, pressure or shove to get his girl to take another partner and then have the nerve to get ticked off about it is...well, pretty damn stupid! I'm sorry he reacted that way, but if the baby's ******* is enthusiastic about being in the picture with you and baby and YOU care for HIM...it sounds like your (ex) husband has helped make the decision for you. Keep your chin up!
I agree with you. I was the one that suggested, and got her interested in sleeping with black me and then when she got pregnant was shocked, angry and afraid, but felt that since it was my idea to begin with I had to make the best out the situation.

Once you get into this I/R lifestyle you should talk and discuss these issues with your spouse. Talk about what each like about the lifestyle, whats ok and not, some ideas kissing, bare backing, who to be with let your imagination run wild when talking about this, you will have the best sex after. But make sure to discuss the what if scenarios or what we called the Oooop factor cause eventually once she gets serious into the lifestyle the talk will turn to it. As for us it is a turn on thinking about it, I would love to see her belly swell and have her walk around with a t-shirt saying Chocolate bun in the oven LOL yes its out there. But in realty as an older couple 40/48 with our ******* old and out of the house we like our lifestyle the way it is. But if she decides its time for it or the Oooops does happen she will let me know then.
Wiser words were never spoken. I've written about my experience with this, and we talked about many of the things you suggest, but never about the "Ooops" factor. She was on the pill, and though I know it's not 100% effective I never got her preg so how could anyone else? When she told me she was pregnant I decided that I had to stick with her no matter what, so my unsolicited advice is beware, and be prepared.

I have wanted to be with my white wife at the moment of conception as some black man was fucking his black baby into her unprotected married white cunt and womb ever since she first told me that she wanted to have a black man's black baby.
Love talking about this

Back