When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

• Total voters
. Yes. More I. R couples now but that is a different situation should they have *******. Different when a white married woman to a white husband has a baby by a black man. Or man of some other race. While it does and can happen from one event , most people assume her black bull has been a regular sex partner and smile or snicker or worse at her getting pregnant. Of course , the couples activities are now outted for others to know. Many places this is more tolerated than in some others where I. R is still discouraged.

IR pregnancy is beautiful.

sybil16.gif

can never understand why it can't just be sex and good sex at that. Why all these people want to "BREED" its just stupid. Nothing better to have that convo years down the road when the ******* starts asking question...... oh ya mom liked to get fucked by hung blk men and just thought we would let one knocked me up....... SMH
Well stay away from the good breeders then and mind your own

Now this article sucks too many people against it. It’s for secrecy you crazies!
. Secrecy. Maybe once but now women flaunt their I R sex. Still most want the sex but not babies. Wide diversity but most mature women and couples just want her having BBC sex. Younger women and couples may entertain her getting pregnant by a black bull. Interesting the ebb and flow of changes in society. Now we have talk of reparations to some people. . How do we pay back the indians for stealing America from them ?

. Secrecy. Maybe once but now women flaunt their I R sex. Still most want the sex but not babies. Wide diversity but most mature women and couples just want her having BBC sex. Younger women and couples may entertain her getting pregnant by a black bull. Interesting the ebb and flow of changes in society. Now we have talk of reparations to some people. . How do we pay back the indians for stealing America from them ?
Same way y’all destroyed Africa.

Same way y’all destroyed Africa.
. Study Ancient History. Warfare is endemic to humans. Power and riches. Steal what the other guy has. Greeks Romans vikings. Monguls. Chinese war lords. Egyptian pharoahs. The various invasions of Ireland and Britian by jutes , saxons, angles and in 1066 normands from France. Aztecs in Mexico conquered surrounding tribes. Incas in Peru did the same.

Listen, it was never my intention to become pregnant. Initially, when my ex husband brought my now husband into my life and bed, I was resistant to this but he kept up the pressure until I agreed.
Then, once I gave in and started a relationship with a black man, all intimacy between us stopped. He wouldn't even touch me, just would stand outside the door, or hide in a closet and watch us have sex ( and jerk off).
What normal man does this when he has a very attractive wife, with a nice body, who takes good care of herself?
It was basically like he was my roommate and my lover assumed the role of husband, so when I got pregnant ( on the pill) I knew right away it wasn't my husbands baby but instead my lovers baby.
Then I tell him and he throws a fit and blames everything on me and files for divorce.
Abortion was never an option for me as I do not believe in that, and when I tell the *******, he embraces me and tells me he wants a future with me and our baby when my ex kicks me out.
Not an easy situation so please try and not judge. I am married to him now and we have a good life and I am totally faithful.
Dear Alissa.

I am sorry to read that.

Your former husband was an idiot.

Great for you that you are happy now!

Thats it.

We’ll considering my husband was holding my legs up and spread open for my first BBC and yes we had made sure he was clean, when he asked where to cum I didn’t hear him but hubby did and said in her and he knew damn good and we’ll I wasn’t on BC I’d say he knew before I did. I’d told hubby if BBC then bareback since I knew he was going to get a really HUNG GUY and I wanted to feel skin to skin put was going to have him pull out.

I am currently pregnant, actually, ended up getting pregnant on the pill. When I told my husband, he, of course, knew right away the baby's ******* was my lover. He became very angry at me for "allowing" this to happen and he has now filed for divorce. he was the one who pushed and encouraged me to consider being with a black man, and now here I am pregnant. My lover, on the other hand, has been wonderful, supportive and wants me to have the baby. He wants to marry me after my divorce is final. So confused as to what to do.

This is so wonderful! Women such as yourself are so majestic and amazing, and any white man would/should be happy with a white wife who desires to have sex and children with a black lover.
This is how the world should be, in my opinion.

its a natural progression with any regular hung fit alpha male for the cuckoldress wife to consider wanting and allowing her chosen bull to impregnate her and watching and helping them enjoy each others bodies would leave no doubt to the cuckold husband he should encourage her to not take birth control and do whatever is necessary to increase the frequency of them mating bareback while also increasing her desire for him sexually while at the same time decreasing her desire for the cuckold just enough to nudge her into realizing its ok for her to want her lovers baby and it may bring you all closer together and not destroy your bond with her just continue the logical progression of your lifestyle as a family and with her lover to its logical conclusion in a safe loving way..by submitting and accepting and then acting on everyone's desire to fulfill their individual role in the relationship and grow stronger together by hopefully securing a long term deep bond that cant be undone and showing outwardly her sexual satisfaction and happiness as a couple involves another lover and his contribution to your lives forever connecting him with you all in whatever way you all choose together...its a win win for everyone though not that simple,, it will have ups and downs but no more than your own children except now you have a lover with a say and part to play and you the cuckold can concentrate now on other life and family duties instead of worrying about sexually pleasing your wife while she can concentrate on balancing her sexual needs and not worry about her cuckold getting jealous and loosing her stable family and has tied in a permanent lover she has a bond permanent special bond with that she can both love and raise while also having a frustration and sexual outlet of her own and freedom to have her babies ******* over whenever they each choose and the cuckold husband loves and takes care of their baby like his own every day seeing the physical manifestation of both your bonds and acceptance of this alpha male as her sexual provider..which sometimes even the cuck services long term in front of his wife so she constantly sees and is reminded of her attraction to him as the alpha male and not her beta husband she sexually desires.

Would be interesting to know if there is more of this ( pregnant) now ( than Before ) but we do see more white women with Babies . However, there are more mixed couples now too

Back