When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

• Total voters
i know one couple that got i to cuckolding at a time my cuckold desires started to kick in. she was 41 at the time her husband was 36 i believe and she told me she was cucking him fkr the past 7 years. and around the 5th year into thwir adventure she had a nice young guy regurarly fucking her and cuming inside her. she said she was on the pill but managed to stay pregnant. the problem is she didnt exclude her husband from sex. so she was usure who the ******* is the cuck or the bull at the end. they agreed to carry on with pregnancy without knowing for sure who the ******* is. it didnt bother them at all as they had a fantasy of having a baby from a gangbang so they dont k ow who the ******* is at all.

It seems that couples who are into interracial REALLY should be discussing this beforehand. I've read that white women married to black husbands are 77% more likely to become pregnant than white women married to white men. So, the obvious choice, I think, is for the husband to either have a snip job, or at least CLAIM to have had a snip. The couple can then state they had been having fetility issues, and wanted whatever donor sperm was the most likely to result in pregnancy. The couple can chose to disclose, or not to disclose, how those donations were made. But because there are lots of guys with a fantasy in the head, a smart wife would ask her husband for a post nuptual agreement that spells out that a pregnancy of this type is done with the husbands full knowledge and consent. And IF a divorce were to occur, the children will be treated just like natural children. .

I have NO IDEA how enforceable a post-nup is, but if a wife who is cucking her husband asks her hubby for one, and he resists or refuses, then you know its just a fantasy in his head, and he isn't really committed to the idea. LSG

It seems that couples who are into interracial REALLY should be discussing this beforehand. I've read that white women married to black husbands are 77% more likely to become pregnant than white women married to white men.

This makes sense given penis size and the sperm volume/quality. Also, are white women more likely to avoid pregnancy with white husbands vs black husbands (they should have taken that into account in the survey)?

So, the obvious choice, I think, is for the husband to either have a snip job, or at least CLAIM to have had a snip. The couple can then state they had been having fetility issues, and wanted whatever donor sperm was the most likely to result in pregnancy. The couple can chose to disclose, or not to disclose, how those donations were made. But because there are lots of guys with a fantasy in the head, a smart wife would ask her husband for a post nuptual agreement that spells out that a pregnancy of this type is done with the husbands full knowledge and consent. And IF a divorce were to occur, the children will be treated just like natural children. .

I have NO IDEA how enforceable a post-nup is, but if a wife who is cucking her husband asks her hubby for one, and he resists or refuses, then you know its just a fantasy in his head, and he isn't really committed to the idea. LSG

If a white husband is going to agree to such a legal agreement, the husband should get a vasectomy in advance and use husband's infertility as justification for the surrogate pregnancy agreement. Throw in a clause about husband's ED to provide for continued IR sex during and after pregnancy.

It seems that couples who are into interracial REALLY should be discussing this beforehand. I've read that white women married to black husbands are 77% more likely to become pregnant than white women married to white men. So, the obvious choice, I think, is for the husband to either have a snip job, or at least CLAIM to have had a snip. The couple can then state they had been having fetility issues, and wanted whatever donor sperm was the most likely to result in pregnancy. The couple can chose to disclose, or not to disclose, how those donations were made. But because there are lots of guys with a fantasy in the head, a smart wife would ask her husband for a post nuptual agreement that spells out that a pregnancy of this type is done with the husbands full knowledge and consent. And IF a divorce were to occur, the children will be treated just like natural children. .

Think about most posts on this entire forum, most black men want their white wives,girl friends to go bare back to go even without any protection. What are the stats for black women married to black men getting pregnant. I know a lot of interracial couples that don't have a lot of ki ds. If it is believed you see a lot of posts where the white women wants to be pregnant from a black man. No birth control usually leads to having a youn g one.

. Secrecy. Maybe once but now women flaunt their I R sex. Still most want the sex but not babies. Wide diversity but most mature women and couples just want her having BBC sex. Younger women and couples may entertain her getting pregnant by a black bull. Interesting the ebb and flow of changes in society. Now we have talk of reparations to some people. . How do we pay back the indians for stealing America from them ?
The same way the indians paid back the people they stole the land from.

We’ll considering my husband was holding my legs up and spread open for my first BBC and yes we had made sure he was clean, when he asked where to cum I didn’t hear him but hubby did and said in her and he knew damn good and we’ll I wasn’t on BC I’d say he knew before I did. I’d told hubby if BBC then bareback since I knew he was going to get a really HUNG GUY and I wanted to feel skin to skin put was going to have him pull out.
Did you have a black man's baby?

This is so wonderful! Women such as yourself are so majestic and amazing, and any white man would/should be happy with a white wife who desires to have sex and children with a black lover.
This is how the world should be, in my opinion.
Except that her white husband has filed for divorce. He encouraged her, his white wife, to be fucked by black men but then when a black man fucked his black baby into her, her husband filed to divorce her. That is not a proper way for her husband to act.

Back