When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

• Total voters
Update:

It's so cool to be able to look back all the way to 2013, before my 2 boys were born, on this thread and read all the supportive comments.
I am still very happy in my marriage to a man who was once my lover in my first marriage. He treats me like a princess, is a very hands on *******, and a good provider. And our sex after two ******* is still amazing and fulfilling.
We are currently trying to conceive our 3rd baby, and hopefully soon, I will be able to report back that I am pregnant. My husband wants one more after this, but I am really hoping for a girl and then we can be done with pregnancies. I'll probably cave and give him what he wants though. ;)

Thanks to all who've been so supportive over the years. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Alissa
Just wanted to keep in touch with ya'll and share the potentially great news. I bought a home pregnancy test this weekend and it says I am pregnant. I will be calling my doctor to go in to ensure the results are accurate. After trying for our third baby, we decided to hold off after my husband lost his job unexpectedly in February. After a few months of unemployment, he found a better paying position with a competitor, but it required us to move to Virginia with the boys. While we miss the family in Chicago, we are enjoying our new life in Falls Church. We are building a new home and should be moving in if all goes well by November, just before Thanksgiving.
We still have our home in Elgin, IL. It's currently on the market. If you know of anyone looking to buy in that area, let me know. And wish me luck with the doctor visit. Ideally, I would love a ******* after two boys but we will take waht we can get. Most important thing is the baby is healthy!
I want to thank everyone for the support and kind messages over the years. Also big thanks to the group admins for allowing me to look back and see my old posts. It's nice to return every now and then and update everyone and say hello.
Take Care!
Alissa.

This is little jacky, the cuck hubby.
Good morning. Hope this finds all of you well. I am waiting for my beautiful wife, of 24yrs, to awaken. Today is the day we find out if she is pregnant with her lovers baby. It is very exciting. I had a vasectomy several years ago, thinking I didn't want more children (we have 6 ******* total, 33 to 13). I am 10yrs older than wife. I found a young, handsome man on AFF then got him and wife talking. They fell in lust the minute they met and it has been wonderful, overall. When they are together sexually it is poetry. I am so happy my wife has a man in her life that can fulfill her sexual needs, wife is gaga after they are together. Several months into their relationship the subject of babies came up, he said he would like to have a girl and I said he could breed with my wife. They have been bareback with no bc the whole time anyway. Several times we have thought she was pregnant over the last nine months and hoping today is the day. I love babies and have committed to my wife that I will love, raise and spoil any children she has, they are a part of her and I love her dearly. Her Bull is a great guy also. I am so happy and excited for all of us. Truly hope all of you have a great day.

Good morning. Hope this finds all of you well. I am waiting for my beautiful wife, of 24yrs, to awaken. Today is the day we find out if she is pregnant with her lovers baby. It is very exciting. I had a vasectomy several years ago, thinking I didn't want more children (we have 6 ******* total, 33 to 13). I am 10yrs older than wife. I found a young, handsome man on AFF then got him and wife talking. They fell in lust the minute they met and it has been wonderful, overall. When they are together sexually it is poetry. I am so happy my wife has a man in her life that can fulfill her sexual needs, wife is gaga after they are together. Several months into their relationship the subject of babies came up, he said he would like to have a girl and I said he could breed with my wife. They have been bareback with no bc the whole time anyway. Several times we have thought she was pregnant over the last nine months and hoping today is the day. I love babies and have committed to my wife that I will love, raise and spoil any children she has, they are a part of her and I love her dearly. Her Bull is a great guy also. I am so happy and excited for all of us. Truly hope all of you have a great day.
Very nice! Do update here how it goes.

First test... negative... :-( ...so sad. I wanted this for them... they both have gorgeous green eyes. They would make the most beautiful babies together. Oh well.

Last edited:
This is a much more complicated subject than anyone who hasn't been through it can imagine.

Yes, there are huge changes that come to your life - as with any pregnancy and baby. Add to that the complications to married, family, and work life - in addition to problems with friends and neighbors. Each of these is a complicated set of problems each warranting days of planning between you and your husband.

We didn't "resolve" any of these complications. Rather, we "managed" them with a sanitized version of the truth - admitting only as much truth as we couldn't avoid. We explained in our cover story for family, friends, coworkers and even neighbors that I had an affair and that my husband and I were able to reconcile. And, we resolved to keep the babies.

That said, this will inevitably transform the relationship with the black man in your marriage. In many cases, depending on many factors, they will disappear from the situation. However, that is no guarantee.

We have been through this twice. Thankfully, while it had always been discussed, neither was planned. When we did go through thsi, we already had two children of our own.

In the first instance - 2014 - it emboldened our regular Dom we had been seeing for several years. Where he had been very assertive and controlling before, he became more so after I turned up pregnant with his baby. He made more demands. Clearly we had more secrets to keep than he did and, in fact, he confessed the situation to his wife. This freed him to play a more aggressive role with us. We desperately needed his discretion, and he no longer needed it from us. In fact, what he needed and wanted from us, he could then simply demand. Because we needed his discretion, he chose not to pay baby support or contribute in any way he did not choose to on a case by case basis. Further, he insisted on being in the twins life - with his very militant and belligerent wife.

In the second instance - 2017 - we accidently became pregnant with a prominent black gentleman that demanded complete insulation. He agreed to baby support of $420 per month until his baby was 18. Further, he agreed to a six figure lump sum. However, all financial arrangements were termed as a "loan" with stipulations both written and verbal. In the event we ever broke the confidentiality clauses, the "loan" became due and payable in a lump sum - every damn penny he ever gave us.

This was done in a summary judgement, so he wouldn't even have to sue us - but simply enroll his summary judgement and begin executing it.

It would effectively bankrupt and ruin us. Of course, there are verbal stipulations that he simply could not put in writing demanding certain "access to services." We would have an extraordinarily difficult time ever proving those were his reason for calling the "loan" due.

As I said, there are all kinds of considerations. They do not all just go away easily . . .

Our regular Dom, the ******* of our twins, even showed up at my final ultrasound. I work as an Obstetrics nurse. My husband was there and the staff at the medical practice were all my friends and co-workers at one time or another - including now. This was a huge seismic event for us. The trauma had huge effects on my husband.

To answer the root question of this thread, tell him as soon as you know. It will take both of you every minute you may or may not have to plan for the storm that comes.

Christy and Jeff

This is a much more complicated subject than anyone who hasn't been through it can imagine.

Yes, there are huge changes that come to your life - as with any pregnancy and baby. Add to that the complications to married, family, and work life - in addition to problems with friends and neighbors. Each of these is a complicated set of problems each warranting days of planning between you and your husband.

We didn't "resolve" any of these complications. Rather, we "managed" them with a sanitized version of the truth - admitting only as much truth as we couldn't avoid. We explained in our cover story for family, friends, coworkers and even neighbors that I had an affair and that my husband and I were able to reconcile. And, we resolved to keep the babies.

That said, this will inevitably transform the relationship with the black man in your marriage. In many cases, depending on many factors, they will disappear from the situation. However, that is no guarantee.

We have been through this twice. Thankfully, while it had always been discussed, neither was planned. When we did go through thsi, we already had two children of our own.

In the first instance - 2014 - it emboldened our regular Dom we had been seeing for several years. Where he had been very assertive and controlling before, he became more so after I turned up pregnant with his baby. He made more demands. Clearly we had more secrets to keep than he did and, in fact, he confessed the situation to his wife. This freed him to play a more aggressive role with us. We desperately needed his discretion, and he no longer needed it from us. In fact, what he needed and wanted from us, he could then simply demand. Because we needed his discretion, he chose not to pay baby support or contribute in any way he did not choose to on a case by case basis. Further, he insisted on being in the twins life - with his very militant and belligerent wife.

In the second instance - 2017 - we accidently became pregnant with a prominent black gentleman that demanded complete insulation. He agreed to baby support of $420 per month until his baby was 18. Further, he agreed to a six figure lump sum. However, all financial arrangements were termed as a "loan" with stipulations both written and verbal. In the event we ever broke the confidentiality clauses, the "loan" became due and payable in a lump sum - every damn penny he ever gave us.

This was done in a summary judgement, so he wouldn't even have to sue us - but simply enroll his summary judgement and begin executing it.

It would effectively bankrupt and ruin us. Of course, there are verbal stipulations that he simply could not put in writing demanding certain "access to services." We would have an extraordinarily difficult time ever proving those were his reason for calling the "loan" due.

As I said, there are all kinds of considerations. They do not all just go away easily . . .

Our regular Dom, the ******* of our twins, even showed up at my final ultrasound. I work as an Obstetrics nurse. My husband was there and the staff at the medical practice were all my friends and co-workers at one time or another - including now. This was a huge seismic event for us. The trauma had huge effects on my husband.

To answer the root question of this thread, tell him as soon as you know. It will take both of you every minute you may or may not have to plan for the storm that comes.

Christy and Jeff
Wow, I was sad about the negative but now, not so much. May never play unprotected again. Really hope things work out well for you two.

i am a white man and i would be extremely proud if my hot white wife got pregnant with a black baby!as such, she would not need to tell me because i would not only be present during insemination but very likely will record it

Jeff happened to be present both times, but, of course, we had no idea I was being impregnated. It is nice that he was there, but it still required me telling him as soon as possible and he and I working very hard to hold back the wolves and flood waters.

Jeff happened to be present both times, but, of course, we had no idea I was being impregnated. It is nice that he was there, but it still required me telling him as soon as possible and he and I working very hard to hold back the wolves and flood waters.
Jeff is a very lucky man to have a wife like you!

I am currently pregnant, actually, ended up getting pregnant on the pill. When I told my husband, he, of course, knew right away the baby's ******* was my lover. He became very angry at me for "allowing" this to happen and he has now filed for divorce. he was the one who pushed and encouraged me to consider being with a black man, and now here I am pregnant. My lover, on the other hand, has been wonderful, supportive and wants me to have the baby. He wants to marry me after my divorce is final. So confused as to what to do.
Unfortunately that is the problem with many of these type of men. They enjoy pushing or encouraging their wife or girlfriend to go into these relationships as long as everything is going the way they anticipates. The moment something goes against the grain they then blames the female and wants out. Men. don't start what you can not finish or handle.

My wife's best friend had separated from her husband for only a short time but dated and got pregnant by a black co-worker her first ever experience with a black guy while she was separated....he got her pregnant in the first month something she and her husband were trying to due for five years but couldn't. She wanted the baby so She had to tell him.

You are lucky ...I mean, really, really lucky. Your scenario plays out a lot more than not, but often leaves the women divorced, trying to raise a family on her own. Hubby leaves you ong "grounds" ... courts won't make him pay, and the bio-******* usually isn't anywhere to be found or totally denies the baby. Men often "think" they know what they want, but then we're such impulsive creatures our logic and forth sightedness often fail us.

Really? Sooooooo, you're here on this website because of ..... ?
This is getting close to those shining beacons of degeneracy aka The Maury Povich Show and Jerry Springer Shows.

I am here because I have friends here. People who were instrumental in helping me when I was pregnant the first time and confused. Why do you have to assume the worst?
I also want to encourage others and tell them that things can work out.
All done with the Beatles song "We can work it out" playing in the background .

Back