When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

• Total voters
Tell your husband right away and give him time to adjust. You would be surprised how many white men accept the situation after time and are willing to raise a black kid together with the wife.

You mean the white guys on this and similar websites. Outside of the fantasy world of internet jerk off forums the number of men, black, white, or other, who would willingly and happily raise the offspring of their partner's indiscretions is somewhere in the neighborhood of very few to none.

Once you get into this I/R lifestyle you should talk and discuss these issues with your spouse. Talk about what each like about the lifestyle, whats ok and not, some ideas kissing, bare backing, who to be with let your imagination run wild when talking about this, you will have the best sex after. But make sure to discuss the what if scenarios or what we called the Oooop factor cause eventually once she gets serious into the lifestyle the talk will turn to it. As for us it is a turn on thinking about it, I would love to see her belly swell and have her walk around with a t-shirt saying Chocolate bun in the oven LOL yes its out there. But in realty as an older couple 40/48 with our ******* old and out of the house we like our lifestyle the way it is. But if she decides its time for it or the Oooops does happen she will let me know then.

Amen, VoyeurDude!

Talk about things BEFORE they happen so you and husband/partner are -- hopefully -- on the same page if and when it does. That's why hotwifing/cuckolding -- whatever you choose to call it -- is a heck of a better idea than cheating. The former is part of the marriage; the latter is completely outside it.

"Guess what, sweetie? I've been cheating on you. With a black guy. And I'm pregnant with his baby! Don't be upset."

lol Let's all get real . . .

Well I guess I will get roasted but I cheated on my husband when I was 35 with 2 black guys. I had a IUD for birth control but the 2 guys pounded me so much they dislodged my IUD and I got pregnant. My husband was working out of town at the time and I was working with the 2 guys wives. Nearly every day one of them would tell me how much her husband wanted to fuck me. Well one night I had been drinking and they both fucked me while their wives watched. Anyway I told my husband I was pregnant but didn't tell him the baby would be black. Sadly I had a miscarriage so I never had to tell him the truth until 20 or so years later when he accidently found out from another black guy who was mad because I wouldn't fuck him. He took it fairly well, in fact a few days later he told me he wished I hadn't lost the baby. So you never know what your man's reaction will be.

Phyliss

UPDATE: still happily married to the love of my life. Our ******* Aiden will be 2 in March, and I am pregnant with our second baby, another *******, due in July 2016.

Being married to a black man is a little different compared to my first Husband. He's a bit more traditional, and I have come to love my role as wife/mom, and homemaker in our relationship. It did take some time to build trust because of how we met, but those issues are long behind us now.

Thanks to all for the support and caring words. While situations like mine are probably rare, they can happen as I am living proof.

This is an issue that needs to be discussed by both hubby and wife before any of you start taking on Black Lovers and if any of you are sneaking around behind hubbys back then you'll just have to suffer the consequences. Remember, no matter if you're on the pill or have an IUD in like myself or think you just can't get preg or whatever, theres always the possibility that it could happen. Its just a fact of life. So Please, anyone involved in this lifestyle or thinking about getting involved, the first thing to do is communicate with your hubby and wife as a married couple and go over every single "what if" and if you don't then maybe you're doing this for the wrong reasons. JMO.

This is an issue that needs to be discussed by both hubby and wife before any of you start taking on Black Lovers and if any of you are sneaking around behind hubbys back then you'll just have to suffer the consequences. Remember, no matter if you're on the pill or have an IUD in like myself or think you just can't get preg or whatever, theres always the possibility that it could happen. Its just a fact of life. So Please, anyone involved in this lifestyle or thinking about getting involved, the first thing to do is communicate with your hubby and wife as a married couple and go over every single "what if" and if you don't then maybe you're doing this for the wrong reasons. JMO.
You also left out another important what if. If youre going to do bareback, what if you have to tell your husband you just got an STD. Especially the more dangerous ones that are popping up with increasing frequency like the antibiotic resistant types.

can never understand why it can't just be sex and good sex at that. Why all these people want to "BREED" its just stupid. Nothing better to have that convo years down the road when the ******* starts asking question...... oh ya mom liked to get fucked by hung blk men and just thought we would let one knocked me up....... SMH

can never understand why it can't just be sex and good sex at that. Why all these people want to "BREED" its just stupid. Nothing better to have that convo years down the road when the ******* starts asking question...... oh ya mom liked to get fucked by hung blk men and just thought we would let one knocked me up....... SMH

Listen, it was never my intention to become pregnant. Initially, when my ex husband brought my now husband into my life and bed, I was resistant to this but he kept up the pressure until I agreed.
Then, once I gave in and started a relationship with a black man, all intimacy between us stopped. He wouldn't even touch me, just would stand outside the door, or hide in a closet and watch us have sex ( and jerk off).
What normal man does this when he has a very attractive wife, with a nice body, who takes good care of herself?
It was basically like he was my roommate and my lover assumed the role of husband, so when I got pregnant ( on the pill) I knew right away it wasn't my husbands baby but instead my lovers baby.
Then I tell him and he throws a fit and blames everything on me and files for divorce.
Abortion was never an option for me as I do not believe in that, and when I tell the *******, he embraces me and tells me he wants a future with me and our baby when my ex kicks me out.
Not an easy situation so please try and not judge. I am married to him now and we have a good life and I am totally faithful.

Back