When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

• Total voters
I am currently pregnant, actually, ended up getting pregnant on the pill. When I told my husband, he, of course, knew right away the baby's ******* was my lover. He became very angry at me for "allowing" this to happen and he has now filed for divorce. he was the one who pushed and encouraged me to consider being with a black man, and now here I am pregnant. My lover, on the other hand, has been wonderful, supportive and wants me to have the baby. He wants to marry me after my divorce is final. So confused as to what to do.

I am currently pregnant, actually, ended up getting pregnant on the pill. When I told my husband, he, of course, knew right away the baby's ******* was my lover. He became very angry at me for "allowing" this to happen and he has now filed for divorce. he was the one who pushed and encouraged me to consider being with a black man, and now here I am pregnant. My lover, on the other hand, has been wonderful, supportive and wants me to have the baby. He wants to marry me after my divorce is final. So confused as to what to do.
Marry him as he is the babies *******

I find that majorly annoying. Getting pregnant by the lover/boyfriend may not have been the best outcome for an individual (depends on the individual), but for a white guy to push, pressure or shove to get his girl to take another partner and then have the nerve to get ticked off about it is...well, pretty damn stupid! I'm sorry he reacted that way, but if the baby's ******* is enthusiastic about being in the picture with you and baby and YOU care for HIM...it sounds like your (ex) husband has helped make the decision for you. Keep your chin up!

It has been ages since I have logged onto this site, but I did want to update everyone on my situation. Last June, much to my surprise, I discovered I was pregnant after being on the pill. I was involved in an exclusive, sexual relationship with a black man my husband found on Craigslist. Long story short, I became Pregnant last June, and when I told my husband, (he knew right away because when I became involved with the man, we stopped having intercourse, his choice) he decided to leave me and file for divorce. To his credit, the divorce was amicable, and I did receive the marital home free and clear. ( my guess is that was a pay off to keep quiet about his sexual perversions).
Our divorce was final in 60 days, and I decided to take a chance on my baby's *******, as he was pushing me for a commitment. I did love him and the sex was the best of my life, so two seeks after my divorce became final, we were married by the justice of the peace with no fan fare and embarked on our honeymoon to Lake Tahoe. I gave birth to our ******* on March, 19, 2014, a beautiful, 8lb 9 oz bundle of joy. We named him Aiden Michael, and have to say, he has been such a blessing! I did decide to put my former marital home on the market, as my husband did not want to live in the home I shared with my ex husband, and when it sold in January of this year, we decided to relocate to his hometown of Elgin, IL. I am doing fantastic and am very happy. I cannot wait to give this wonderful man more children and grow old with him. Thank you all!

Back