When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

When do you tell your husband that you are Black pregnant?

• Total voters
Generally we're quite happy with our family as it is, ******* are a little older and a baby would be a big change. ******* are still young enough to go to grandparents for sleepovers giving Sarah and I time alone (which often involves Ben).

Sarah was 40 this year and I think she had sense of her biological clock ticking away, if we were to have another baby now would be the time rather than later. For myself it would have been selfish reasons, the idea of trying to get pregnant, being pregnant and giving birth to a black baby would have been pretty intense.

I like to believe we're level headed and think things through before acting and we simply weighed up the pros and cons.
Thanks for sharing! It was an interesting read. Do you feel that you are missing out on something when you don't have a black kid?

bdefdb95-c9db-4f67-9825-39bf4387e055.jpg

Thanks for sharing! It was an interesting read. Do you feel that you are missing out on something when you don't have a black kid?

View attachment 1538255

Having already experienced a cuckold pregnancy with our eldest, it would have been nice to experience it again and the opportunity for Sarah to be a new mom again, the baby being black would simply have been a result of Ben being the logical choice for impregnation.

Obviously it was part of the discussion I wouldn't say it was the most important aspect of the discussion for us. We did discuss how to explain to family why baby was black weren't overly worried about this aspect of things. I would have been happy enough if she were to fall pregnant to white guy or other.

Love that pic by the way.

Having already experienced a cuckold pregnancy with our eldest, it would have been nice to experience it again and the opportunity for Sarah to be a new mom again, the baby being black would simply have been a result of Ben being the logical choice for impregnation.

Obviously it was part of the discussion I wouldn't say it was the most important aspect of the discussion for us. We did discuss how to explain to family why baby was black weren't overly worried about this aspect of things. I would have been happy enough if she were to fall pregnant to white guy or other.

Love that pic by the way.

Thanks for an interesting post. You write:

"We did discuss how to explain to family why baby was black weren't overly worried about this aspect of things."

That was my main concern before Chris got pregnant.

I wonder how other white couples think about that.

b884c3d4-e503-40d0-9b87-f79a6ae28cc1.jpg

Update:

It's so cool to be able to look back all the way to 2013, before my 2 boys were born, on this thread and read all the supportive comments.
I am still very happy in my marriage to a man who was once my lover in my first marriage. He treats me like a princess, is a very hands on *******, and a good provider. And our sex after two ******* is still amazing and fulfilling.
We are currently trying to conceive our 3rd baby, and hopefully soon, I will be able to report back that I am pregnant. My husband wants one more after this, but I am really hoping for a girl and then we can be done with pregnancies. I'll probably cave and give him what he wants though. ;)

Thanks to all who've been so supportive over the years. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Alissa

Back