What's your unrealistic fantasy?

Unrealistic: that my wife will invite the cocktail waitress (that we both would love to fuck) over to our place as a surprise for me, and then the three of us go to local strip bar, I sit in the middle so I can flirt with both. Then, the 3 of us go home and take turns worshipping my white balls and white cock until I explode on waitresses' face. THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN.
MORE REALISTIC and HONEST is, she'd also invite one or two of our BBC friends and THEY all would fuck while I made myself invisible.MVC-012L.JPG

Well it would be incredibly hot to do a whole week on an island type vacation as a QOS for a week. I wouldn’t be able to walk, but it would be amazing all day every day for a week. Fuck me stupid. What’s my second would be on vacation and maybe make a hook up randomly. Id like to go out to dinner and meet someone at the bar and then come back and find he’s super hung have them fuck me all night. But they would have to be super cool.

Last edited:
Well it would be incredibly hot to do a whole week on an island type vacation as a QOS for a week. I wouldn’t be able to walk, but it would be amazing all day every day for a week. Fuck me stupid. What’s my second would be on vacation and maybe make a hook up randomly. Id like to go out to dinner and meet someone at the bar and then come back and find he’s super hung have them fuck me all night. But they would have to be super cool.
i hope that comes to fruition for you asap 😍♠️💯

Why should this be so unrealistic ? sounds possible or at least tryable 😉 maybe not a full week or a small start and then more

Mine is probably to be constantly pregnant with black babies while never stop fucking black guys. :D
And of course my hubby is completely pussy free and encouraging me to be more and more sexually active... :p
When you have sex with a black man, always cum inside?

Mine is having a popular rap artist take my girl touring with him, keeping her around as basically a toy to use as he wants. I'm thinking stuff like keeping her locked up and tied down while he's playing a concert, and then he fucks her after he's done with the show. Or, using her as a prop on stage, things like having her dance on him as he smacks her ass and pulls her hair, having her crawl on all fours and bow and kiss his shoes and ******* while he's rapping (maybe even have her on a leash to move her around as he walks), and sometimes he asks her questions like, "why ain't you treated your man like this", having her call him daddy and master anytime she's allowed to speak, and just pretty much making it clear that she is some white boy's girlfriend (lol could even have that as her stage name). And the icing on the cake is that he'd ******* me to pay for each of her tickets if she was to be allowed to see and participate in any show!
I'd like Mandingo to fuck my girlfriend while I watched from the sidelines

Back