What's your unrealistic fantasy?

My craziest fantasy just about came through about a month ago. My wife and I and our oldest ******* were at a club having drinks when a black guy started chatting up my wife and was heavily flirting with her. My wife was pretty buzzed and was flirting back. Showing off her boobs and sexy toes. Our oldest was watching it all go down. He eventually stepped away because some buddies of his showed up. The only part of the fantasy was that we didn’t take the guy home.
Very hot I wish it happened I hope your ******* likes it too

I hope to pimp my wife and my sister as whores street and fucked for money… and dressed as whore … and late night they give me the money and they are filled in cum … and I clean there pussyes from cum by eating an swallowed all cums from my wife and my wife pussy

My ex-wife befriends my current wife online and arranges to stay with us. The ex-wife brings a tall, muscular, very very well hung dark black boyfriend with her and they have sex all over the house. It's obvious from the start but they get bolder and bolder until my current wife and I can't help but see it first hand and the ex-wife talks my current wife into holding her boyfriend's dick. Then stroking it, putting it in her mouth, and then things go from there. My ex-wife teases me about the situation and eventually my wife joins in and I'm left to watch and jerk off as he has his way with them for the rest of the week. When they leave, the wife and ex-wife keep in touch and make more plans.
OMG I love this scenario!

Unrealistic fantasy, for her to be a pure slut, to do as I or any man commands for a weekend, no restrictions. Reality is, she's done a few things that go against how she was raised, what she was taught, and enjoyed it, she just won't admit she enjoyed it. Both of these things are on the path of what I want.

Unrealistic fantasy, for her to be a pure slut, to do as I or any man commands for a weekend, no restrictions. Reality is, she's done a few things that go against how she was raised, what she was taught, and enjoyed it, she just won't admit she enjoyed it. Both of these things are on the path of what I want.
An intelligent and accurate response! Thanks for that contribution.

she's done a few things that go against how she was raised, what she was taught, and enjoyed it, she just won't admit she enjoyed it.

the sexiest, hottest, type of woman.

she’s crossed the line a little bit, tasted the taboo and liked it,
but not yet ready to strip her mind and body completely.

but she will.

yes. Still quite unrealistic but fun to think about.

Another variation: I sneak into the locker room of a college basketball team and offer blowjobs for everyone. They all take me up on the offer, some of them multiple times. I swallow every drop. Something tells me there's at least one woman out there who’s actually done a version of that one. 😋
Funny you say that! That's definitely my girl's top fantasy. She's into college basketball and it's her ultimate fantasy to congratulate them on a winning game in the locker on her knees for all them as they line up for her.

the sexiest, hottest, type of woman.

she’s crossed the line a little bit, tasted the taboo and liked it,
but not yet ready to strip her mind and body completely.

but she will.

She's definitely on the edge, it's really weird,she's definitely tasted taboo. We've had three or four heart to heart talks about it, discussing what is cheating vs what isn't, what we each have permission to do and what we don't. This last time, in our discussion, despite the amount of previous play she's done, she commented that "that (referring to her pussy) is yours and only yours", I laughed and said but I was raised to share my favorite toys. We've discussed the idea of a night on the town, get a hotel, dress up sexy, go to a bar or club, sit separate and let her get hit on or picked up, she's given a hard no on that idea. I've brought up hooking up with someone via one of the swingers sites or here, she's a little more open to that, but it also give her more of an out if she gets cold feet, going to the swingers motel and getting a matinee room and finding a playmate in the pool area is a little more appealing for some reason. Something she's adamant about, is that I always must be there, she's not trusting enough that if it's just her that the other person won't respect her boundaries.

My unrealistic fantasy is to take a female submissive partner to an adult theater. Have her dress slutty, stockings short skirt, push up bra, see through top. Collared and leashed. As we get in the theater, I start to expose her. Playing with her tits, exposing her pussy rubbing it, then have her lean over and give me head while guys start to move closer. They start jerking their cocks as they watch her. Then have her sit on my cock while she starts jerking and sucking off cocks as they get closer. Then slip my dick in her ass while they spread her legs wide and start playing with her cunt. Fucking her asshole as she's sucking and jerking, taking cum over her tits and face and cunt. Them fingering her hole spreading the cum over her, and in her as I fill her asshole. All cocks black, white, latino cumming on her.

Finally, after filling her ass and her multiple orgasms, taking her all covered in sperm out to the car, no cleanup, a towel on the seat as she sits down covered in sperm. Then driving her home.
a hot fantasy......except the last item

My biggest fantasy is to meet a new unmarried couple n fuck her beautifull white Pussy on their first night and be with them on their honeymoon
And many white guys fantasize about being on our knees, masturbating in the corner while you make our brides scream as you fuck them in the white wedding dress!

My fantasy is our society approved that all wives must have girlfriend or bull and it’s normally to have wives this lovers as one of our families like second husbands… in our party the husband and bull and wife are invested as a family… and husband is boasts that his wife had her bull … when the girls marriage the first night in Honeymoon is Right for her bull … and most of sex life is responsibility for her bull… the society must approved the wife fucked her bull in the parties…. May be a wive have many bulls that must be normal …..

My biggest fantasy is to meet a new unmarried couple n fuck her beautifull white Pussy on their first night and be with them on their honeymoon
That would be a definite way to start the marriage right. On our 7th aby my then wife wanted me to call my friend, her bull, and invite him out to the beach with us.... I was pretty much a spectator after he arrived . When we went home he came along as he was living with us. They sure fucked a lot.

My fantasy is our society approved that all wives must have girlfriend or bull and it’s normally to have wives this lovers as one of our families like second husbands… in our party the husband and bull and wife are invested as a family… and husband is boasts that his wife had her bull … when the girls marriage the first night in Honeymoon is Right for her bull … and most of sex life is responsibility for her bull… the society must approved the wife fucked her bull in the parties…. May be a wive have many bulls that must be normal …..
Lets face it, most men after getting married feel like the don't need to work for the pussy anymore . With that they lose desire while the woman is just starting to move into her sexual peak. So if the lazy man turns his head and someone else takes care of the wife , then maybe that is a good thing.......especially if the guy gets off on his hotwife.......it seems like women fuck other men differently than their husbands. Watching men go after your wife from the shadows is great. Watching her go after the men is really great...........I want another hotwife to serve.

Anther fantasy is to become a pimp for my wife and wear clothes to be like cheap street prostitutes and without panties.our friends are Her customers no matter if stranger needs her just three or four in month and my wife knows from friends as famous sexy whore especially in social media and see many guys Masturbates to her sexy photos and all my friends called my ( husband of the whore ) ….

To meet and fall in love with a beautiful girl who's pregnant with a black baby and needs a man to provide for her. She doesn't know I'm into cuckold and is secretly cheating on me with black guys and I find out but don't tell her. Maybe I end up becoming friends with one of her bulls and try to convince him to knock her up again and see what happens.
Very hot Chris, you dawg!

Can we take it that your becumming friends with one of her bulls---presumably a handsome, huge-cocked, multi-orgasmic and beautifully athletic young bisexual one--might lead you to submit to him as his male lover?

And would you want your wife to know that he's fucking you as well as her, and have full-on threesomes with her and him on your marriage bed?

That would be especially fantastic, don't you think?

Back