What's your unrealistic fantasy?

Having a mom and ******* threesome. That's my unrealistic fantasy.
lecy goranson we could be the same person GIF by Roseanne

Ein Traum war immer, dass Sie An einem schönen Sommertag,an einem Brunnen in der Stadt sitzt,ein Schwarzes Baby in ihren Armen hält u.ihm die Brust gibt sodass es jeder Weiße Kleinschwanz sehen kann.Und ich sitze daneben u.freue mich über ihr Glück!!!!
Leider blieb es immer nur ein Traum!!

Sie sitzt an einem schönen Sommertag in einer Fußgängerzone an einem Brunnen.Im Arm hält Sie ihr Schwarzes Baby u.gibt ihm die Brust,sodass es alle weißen Kleinschwanzträger sehen können.Und die weißen Frauen ihr Glückliches Gesicht sehen Dass Sie von einem-mehreren Black Bulls Besamt u.glücklich gemacht wurde.Und ich sitze dabei u.freue mich für ihr Glück!!

Sie sitzt an einem schönen Sommertag in einer Fußgängerzone an einem Brunnen.Im Arm hält Sie ihr Schwarzes Baby u.gibt ihm die Brust,sodass es alle weißen Kleinschwanzträger sehen können.Und die weißen Frauen ihr Glückliches Gesicht sehen Dass Sie von einem-mehreren Black Bulls Besamt u.glücklich gemacht wurde.Und ich sitze dabei u.freue mich für ihr Glück!!
I would love to FUCK and impregnate your wife

A gang hang would be hot, but my ultimate is her picking up a stranger. She’s your typical soccer mom. Shy is generally shy and BBC play usually follows us participating in some type of planned sexual event. Recently she’s been out in the community and I get a call about the cute young cashier at Target or similar. Yes, usually a young black athlete. She goes as far as flirting as much as you can while you’re in a store line. But, I’ve given her permission to try and work it further. Try and pass her number or more (even w her wedding ring on). So far she hasn’t gone any further and she doesn’t get to travel like I do. She knows she has an open hall pass. Just be safe and smart. I eagerly wait for the treat of a hot, unexpected text or pic showing she is having some fun.

You could go to an Ohio State game , then go into the locker room after the game and let nature take its course. good luck.
yes. Still quite unrealistic but fun to think about.

Another variation: I sneak into the locker room of a college basketball team and offer blowjobs for everyone. They all take me up on the offer, some of them multiple times. I swallow every drop. Something tells me there's at least one woman out there who’s actually done a version of that one. 😋

Last edited:
Back