What's your unrealistic fantasy?

Mine would be to have my wife cheat with a guy I have set up situation for his success. Which has happened in the past. Have him get her addicted to his BBC. Then for him to start passing her around to his friends which use her as their personal whore and cum bucket. She gets used like a whore all the while he is telling me all the details and her thinking I don't have a clue. Having her come home and watching how she acts as she is now a BBC whore and her trying to act normal with me. Total turn on..
When I was married my wife would on and off fuck my best man/friend which she fucked before and durng when we dated. I had actually gone over and told him that she had been asking about him and said, she liked the way he fucked. I told him to feel free to start stopping by more and fucking her as much as he wants.

When I was married my wife would on and off fuck my best man/friend which she fucked before and durng when we dated. I had actually gone over and told him that she had been asking about him and said, she liked the way he fucked. I told him to feel free to start stopping by more and fucking her as much as he wants.
Good cuck

I have always fantasized about a black bull using me as a *******. Dressing me like a whore and having me walk the streets in a bad neighborhood taking on any black cock that wants to pay for me. He would sell me CHEAP, not the type of girl you take to a hotel but the type you take behind a dumpster. Group discounts would be encouraged.

I have always fantasized about a black bull using me as a *******. Dressing me like a whore and having me walk the streets in a bad neighborhood taking on any black cock that wants to pay for me. He would sell me CHEAP, not the type of girl you take to a hotel but the type you take behind a dumpster. Group discounts would be encouraged.

make that fantasy a goal

My craziest fantasy just about came through about a month ago. My wife and I and our oldest ******* were at a club having drinks when a black guy started chatting up my wife and was heavily flirting with her. My wife was pretty buzzed and was flirting back. Showing off her boobs and sexy toes. Our oldest was watching it all go down. He eventually stepped away because some buddies of his showed up. The only part of the fantasy was that we didn’t take the guy home.

Attachments

• 57BE573E-BCD1-4A3E-B702-A4C0E4A966D5.jpeg
    57BE573E-BCD1-4A3E-B702-A4C0E4A966D5.jpeg
    383.3 KB · Views: 128
Mine is probably to be constantly pregnant with black babies while never stop fucking black guys. :D
And of course my hubby is completely pussy free and encouraging me to be more and more sexually active... :p
If for any reason your marriage fails to work then drop me a line and you can live out that fantasy with me!😁

Mine is probably to be constantly pregnant with black babies while never stop fucking black guys. :D
And of course my hubby is completely pussy free and encouraging me to be more and more sexually active... :p
This is mine for my wife. For her to be knocked up a few times and to see those dark babies suckling at her huge white breast whilst her belly swells again....

What specifically is it about 18-20 year-old males and pool boys that makes them so sexually desirable and gets them to feature so frequently in the fantasies of you older women and not a few husbands responding in this thread?
I think it's because women always want to be younger once they're no longer young, and the idea of seducing a younger man or older team feeds that desire. There is also the virility aspect.

Back