whats your opinion on fake tits?

what is your opinion on fake tits on a woman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After much consideration and counseling, I've been shown the errors of my ways in regards to my appreciation (or lack thereof) of big ol' natural breasts. In my defense I wasn't breast fed as a baby so the merits of big ol' natural titties weren't something I had prior knowledge of. Big ol' natural titties accept my apologies and years of neglect, please consider me a friend from this day forward. :)

P.S. I'll never stop loving a juicy ass though, so you'll have to share my affections.

P.S.S. Girls with big ol' natural titties AND juicy asses are goddesses ... that is all.
Tsk tsk......you have been turned! Curious to know by which goddess lol ;)

Ladies, it's your body, do with it what you will. Personally I like natural ones. I had a GF whom as she said looked like two split peas on a bread board. She got implants and I thought they were horrible though I did not tell her that. Though some of the implants very well done and natural looking.PS In my experience the men who like big fake boobs are just that.

Real men love only real tits, fake tits are for losers, end of story. I was blessed with natural beautiful big tits, I think they're perfect and I'm very proud of them. I have never even met any man who wasn't all into them. ;)
You got that right sweetheart those tits are to die for would love to spend the day just kissing and licking them

I loathe fake boobies...They do not feel right nor look right and the woman is usually always concerned about them breaking during sex.
I can understand maybe if someone had a mastectomy but as beauty enhancements...yuck

Sorry I frighten for lady with silicon in her breast, not natural but you know one day must tke them out can be big shock for lady ye? cannot have old lady 70 yrs and big silicon breast look very silly and strange sorry ladies be careful you think bout this. I lucky God make me nice titties natural not very big but good my man says he like them too hehe. byeee:wub:

I have never been particularly drawn to a woman's breast's, I love a natural hour glass figure and a flat stomach. I like any make up she is wearing not to be obvious. Most women don't need to be embellished. So in my humble opinion to Hell with the fake boobies

i have thought about getting them for many years but most guys usally tell me i dont need them, i was wondering what do guys prefer

Think of a woman's happiness with her real tit size as men think their own happiness with their penis size. Most men think that the LARGER the better, and that just ain't the case, down to a point. Average women can be very happy with a 6 inch cock just as they can with a 8 inch cock.
Same with tits ... most men can be happy with smaller tits on his woman, down to a point. Actually, HUGE tits on a woman is distracting, to say the least.
My wife has 32B tits, and I've very pleased with them, actually.
Go with what makes YOU happy, but if you're doing it to get the sexual attraction of GUYS, you might ask more guys their opinions about HUGE tits, 'cause I don't think most guys are really into the HUGE 42+ sizes ... at least this guy isn't.

Ive always been a large D cup until I breastfed my little one.After that they shrunk down to a C. I got implants to get back the way I was before,but they are still realistic looking.You get what you pay for.A $2000 job will look like a $2000 job no matter who the doc is. Mine was in the $5000 range,but worth it.They dont feel like to baloons in my chest.

i have a friend who had it done she also paid in the 5000$ range and hers look natural ,im not sure i probably will never get them done but who knows ,thanks for all your opinions though and feel free to keep giving them if you have any i am still open to hearing anything on the topic

Back