What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

I think my fantasy has come true. I wanted a black boyfriend instead of my husband, and that has happened now.

My boyfriend is trying to get me into his fantasies about humiliating white guys in public, and I must admit they are pretty steamy and hot. Just how far I would go in reality, I'm not so sure.

Though saying that, I did enjoy it when my boyfriend humiliated my husband in a bar. I feel guilty now though.
Super hot! He can humiliate me in public. What happened in that bar?

I think my fantasy has come true. I wanted a black boyfriend instead of my husband, and that has happened now.

My boyfriend is trying to get me into his fantasies about humiliating white guys in public, and I must admit they are pretty steamy and hot. Just how far I would go in reality, I'm not so sure.

Though saying that, I did enjoy it when my boyfriend humiliated my husband in a bar. I feel guilty now though.

Although you might feel guilty now Rachel, but from my own experience, I feel the more you are with your black boyfriend, your guilty feelings will soon change to one where you will feel, without a doubt, that you've made the right choice. In my situation, my ex-white husband was a huge racist so it was no-brainer knowing our marriage was over when I finally told him about my black lover... but the fact was, he was cheating on me long before I ever thought of going black...but that's another long story...

So again Rachel, don't feel guilty... instead, you should feel very happy you have found something in your black lover that you would have never found with your hubby.. It's your life and your body so do what makes you happy dear.. U did and I have absolutely no regrets..

One of my biggest fantasies is that I become completely owned by a black guy who doesnt care about me, his 'property' if you will. He makes me leave hubby, covers me with rude tattoos and puts me on an internet site having all sorts of sex with all his friends, then sending the links to everyone I know.
This is probably why Ive done some of things Ive already done.
(By the way this post is only a fantasy so please dont message me offering to do it as Im happy where me and hubby are at the moment!)

Last edited:
being pinned down by my shoulders by my black bf on a bed in a hotel whilst on me knees with my bottom in the air which is facing the door. The door opens and I suddenly find myself being taken from behind, I know its a black man due to his size and dominant way, no words are spoken and he uses me for his own pleasure punding me hard and deep until he cums inside me, he withdraws and is almost immediately replaced by another, and then a third black man, who both use me as the first one did. When he is finished the door closes, and I can feel all that sperm running down the inside of my thighs. I had been set up by my bf and he saved the biggest until last for me, wow was I exhausted

Back