What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

I am at a business conference and in the evening they are all chatting me up and wanting to get me ino bed and buying me drinks. They are getting nowhere. then a good looking black man cmes in and I buy him a ******* and he is all over me as I atch. then we leave together and I can see them all watching knowing what is about to happen.

I am at a business conference and in the evening they are all chatting me up and wanting to get me ino bed and buying me drinks. They are getting nowhere. then a good looking black man cmes in and I buy him a ******* and he is all over me as I atch. then we leave together and I can see them all watching knowing what is about to happen.

Nice one! I can build a story around that. Any thing special happen between you two in the room or between the sheets? How about if he calls his friends and invites them to partake in giving you pleasure?

Nice one! I can build a story around that. Any thing special happen between you two in the room or between the sheets? How about if he calls his friends and invites them to partake in giving you pleasure?
Well now you are starting a whole new fantasy. I have imagined going into a side room with the black man and the business men listening to me.

Watching my wife Lou dress for her lover, then watching them ******* and chat before allowing her to lead him to our bedroom; watching and hearing her taking his big bare black cock, in our bed, before she submits to him spunking deep in her married white pussy and watching his seed leak from her stretched and pounded pussy.

Last edited:
My fantasy right now is to have my Black Daddy text me at work at tell me he will be home around 5 and I need to come over and service him. So after work I head to his place and when I walk in he has 3 friends there watching the game, I'm startled at first thinking why did he ask me to come over if he is busy. I walk over and give him a kiss, he asks me if I want a beer and I say yes. He introduces me to his friends so we sit there chatting watching the game. I'm sitting next to him and he takes my hand and puts it on his hard cock, I'm very hesitant to do this in front of people, but I do. It is so thick and hard my pussy starts to soak my panties. He asks me if I want him and I say, "Gawd Yes!" He tells me to go upstairs to the master bath and take a shower while he gets rid of his friends, of course I say okay. As I'm washing up I hear the bathroom door open and think that he is going to join me, I say his name, but he doesn't reply. Then all of a sudden one of his friends steps into the shower and I scream out. He says, "Slow down there, your man sent me in here and said that you would suck my dry." I say, "No! He wouldn't do that." He says, "Yes he did, now suck my BBC!" I'm very confused, scared, but don't want to disappoint my Daddy so I drop to my knees and start sucking his BBC. It is so big that I can't fit it all in my mouth. He grabs the back of my head and just fucks my mouth, soon he explodes and gags me............I swallow every drop. He says, "Damn! He was right, you can really suck cock good. He wants you to come back downstairs now and suck all of us off." He leaves, I wrap a towel around me and walk downstairs where My Daddy is the only one dressed. He says, "I hear you were a good girl up there? Now my boys want you to finish them. Oh, and he is the last one that gets you." I look over at the man he referred to, OMFG he has the hugest cock I have ever seen and way more than I have ever taken. The next thing I know one man is kissing me, pulls my towel off, grabs my hair and takes me over near all of them. He puts me on my knees in front of you man with the huge cock and tells me to suck it, I can't even get the head all the way into my mouth. Right after that the man that put me on my knees is in me, fucking me deep and hard........I'm moaning, screaming, but he is relentless with my pussy. I'm trying to concentrate on sucking this huge cock, but the pounding I'm taking is sooooo FUCKING GOOD that I can't. The huge cock man grabs my head and starts forsing his cock in my mouth, I try to relax and take him. The BAM, the man behind me shoots a huge load of cum deep inside me, I ORGASM AND SCREAM WITH PLEASURE! The Daddy's behind me, pounding me......he grabs my hair, pulling my head back and says, "Who's your Daddy? Who's pussy is this?" I scream, "Yours Daddy! It's Your Pussy!" He says, "Damn right it is!" He spanks my ass to confirm this and continues to punish my pussy. I am cumming so many times and then I feel his head swell up inside me and I know what's coming. He grunts and fills me up......I start squirting. After staying in me awhile he pulls out and says, "She's all yours, we have all cum at least once." The huge cock man stands up, his cock has got to be way over 10" standing straight out. He grabs my arm and takes me upstairs. He tells me to get on my back while he moves up between my legs. The two loads in my pussy are gushing out, I can't control it, my pussy is gaping open. He pushes the head of his cock into my pussy, I tense up, squeeze his arms and scream, it is SO FUCKING HUGE! He says, "Now come on baby girl, if you are going to be like that I'm going to have to "beast mode" on you." I say, "No, no, I'll loosen up, but you are so huge." Then I hear my Daddy say, "Don't disappoint me Darling. I told him you could take it good." I reply, "YES DADDY." All of a sudden my pussy is stretched out like never before. I scream out. That must have been all he needed to hear because he was going for broke. I knew he didn't have all of it in yet, I didn't feel his balls on my ass, but it hurt, and felt so good. He said to me, "Now you asked for this, I told you to loosen up." AND THEN HE WAS RELENTLESS WITH ME! POUNDING EVERY INCH. I SCREAMED STOP, I CAN'T TAKE IT. IT'S TOO MUCH. He just kept going. I don't know how long went by, but my body starting reacting to him, taking all of him, I was squirting. I started screaming, "YES, YES, YES!!! OMG YES!" He was fucking me like I have never been fucked before, it was so good. I looked over and all 3 of the other men were beating off watching, cheering him on. This went on for several minutes. He flipped me in every position. Fucked me relentlessly. Not stopping. Finally, on my back again, he was holding my legs up, pounding away, he said, "NOW WHO'S YOUR DADDY? WHO'S PUSSY IS THIS NOW?" I looked over at My Daddy and could see in his eyes that I better be a good girl. He flipped me on my knees, pounding so fucking deep, my pussy is sooooo sore. I said, "WHO'S PUSSY IS THIS NOW? WHO'S YOUR DADDY?" he screams. I reply, "IT'S YOUR PUSSY DADDY!!" YOU CAN HAVE IT ANYTIME YOU WANT TO...............and with that, he exploded like no man has ever exploded inside me. I SCREAMED.......OH YES DADDY, YES, YES, YES!!!!He held me tight as his cock continued to pulse and fill me. After he was done I fell over exhausted onto my back. My old Daddy came to me and said, "Good girl." He told me to open my legs and he took several pics, my pussy was so wide open you could have fit a coke can in there with no problem. So much cum was falling out of me. He took pics of all 4 of there hard cocks also and sent everything to my husband who was sitting at home waiting for me. He knew where I was, but HAD NO IDEA OF WHAT JUST HAPPENED. The next thing I know, my phone rings and it's my husband, I guess it has been about 4 hours since I got here. He asked if I was okay, I said yes. Then my new Black Daddy took my phone and said, "Thanks for sending her over tonight, but we aren't finished with her yet. She'll be home before you go to work in the morning." And he hung up. Now it was time for the other 3 to have another turn.Queen_of_Spades.jpg Bad Girl.jpg

Back