What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

It's a picture that I have: me and two other cuckhubbies are bound in a chair in a hotelroom. The door opens and three naked black Adonis come I with our wife's. Our wife's are collared and on a leash while crawling next to their bbc s in the room. They crawl on the bed where they stay in doggy position rowed up facing us hubbies. Then the bulls stand behind them fucking the ******* out of them. We hubbies have to watch and see the enjoyment in our wife's faces
I read this and get so fucking horny that i soon kost My brain an get crazy for real

Dressing her as Alice again like the night she was a total black dick magnet, only at an all black dance club in sluttier costume. She's told to seduce, grind, flash, and get groped by as many men as possible before heading to hotel to share the lucky bbc she's made to submit to.

Mrs loves the plan, so its more a goal and upcoming event than pure fantasy.

alice.jpg 0f21849bf4f69166f5c57fd7b9ee6025.jpg alice-in-wonderland-hentai-109_462349613.315x0.jpg blue-alice-corset-halloween-costume-4.jpg ca046bd5f6277373a7da2a18259b9725.jpg il_570xN.505345584_reqa.jpg il_570xN.716027484_3xir.jpg shopping5.jpg

Leaving for work in the morning and moments later a group of black guys show up at my house. They spend the rest of the morning gangbanging my wife. Their huge black cocks pounding every one of her holes. They fuck her pussy as she sucks their cocks. They bend her over the couch and take turns pounding her ass as hard as they can until they pull out and blow their loads all over her face. Then they make her stay naked wearing their cum as she serves them beers and sucks their cocks as they hang out in my house

It's a picture that I have: me and two other cuckhubbies are bound in a chair in a hotelroom. The door opens and three naked black Adonis come I with our wife's. Our wife's are collared and on a leash while crawling next to their bbc s in the room. They crawl on the bed where they stay in doggy position rowed up facing us hubbies. Then the bulls stand behind them fucking the ******* out of them. We hubbies have to watch and see the enjoyment in our wife's faces
love this

My ongoing fantasy is that my gorgeous wife finally finds her perfect bull, and after six months maybe of seeing him and building a bond with him comes home and tells me that they have both been talking and have decided that now is the right time to remove birth control from their relationship and let nature take its course :) and when she asks if it's ok by me, before I can answer yes or no she says it's too late as she's already been to the doctor with her boyfriend and made the decision fore me!! then make me watch as they make love in our bed until he shoots his hot cum into my wife's fertile pussy :)

I love this!!!!! I have played with a couple of women, but I would love to play with a Black woman!!!! I have not done this yet but it is a serious fantasy that I want to come true!!!!

tumblr_ofn2spas3o1vyuv2vo1_500-gif.1024024

Last edited:
Back