What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

please share!
We've answered this question in various forms many times in the past on this site, however since you asked!

My fantasy ever since my earliest teen years was to see a black cock get into a white horny pussy!
Little did I ever think that my fantasy would one day become a reality!
Lesser still did I ever think that the massive big black cock I would see pounding that white horny
pussy would belong to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin!
It's still seems more like a dream than a reality that the white pussy I would witness being pounded
by that massive huge big black cock would belong to none other than my beloved wife, Pam!

Expatdad always tells the best stories!

:) I was told this story by a black american trader who travelled regularly to Zimbabwe during the economic collapse of that country. He went with suitcases of american dollars (illegally) when the zimbabwe dollar had collapsed and inflation was around 1000% making the local currency worthless and illegal or not he got good rates of exchange (!!!) buying African artifacts for resale in America. This made him very popular with local African businessmen keen to get their hands on 'real' money and they often offered him their homes to stay in, and also supplied him with white women and girls.
He particularly loved one Zimbabwean who provided him with a teenage white girl as a bed partner whenever he stayed resulting in him going back to that businessman regularly.
He asked the African how he had managed to 'get' the girl. The businessman told him she was granted to him as 'ward of court' after he had taken the girl's white businessman ******* to court for debts. He had advanced the white businessman trading credit but the man's business hahd folded in the collapse. He had gone to Court to prevent the white man leaving the country and abandoning his debts and had applied to the Court for 'wardship' of the man's ******* on the ground that this would be the only sure way to ensure the white businessman would flee the country without repaying his debts. The judge, (a long time friend), had awarded him the girl and the ******* had to be restrained in Court while Court officers went to her private school and then took her to the African businessman's villa. (Also bear in mind that judges in Zimbabwe at the time earned $400 a month, so a rich man could easily afford to bribe such men).
The Zimbabwean had boasted he had taken the girl's virginity that first night and now considered that her being given to useful business contacts was his way of getting value back from the debts owed by her *******. The Zimbabwean also said that the judge called by his villa a week after the 'judgement' to try the girl for himself.

Could this have been a true tale? From my experience of Zimbabwe at that time. Yes, though it might not be!

I think I've read everything expatdad has written, and put myself in the roll of "the *******" in my fantasies so many times!

Being owned in Africa is probably my #1 fantasy. So much uncertainty and fear. I can only imagine being a lone American white woman surrounded with all the strange sounds, smells, language, the oppressive heat.

I know in reality it's could be a one way trip, so it'll have to stay in fantasy land!

:) I was told this story by a black american trader who travelled regularly to Zimbabwe during the economic collapse of that country. He went with suitcases of american dollars (illegally) when the zimbabwe dollar had collapsed and inflation was around 1000% making the local currency worthless and illegal or not he got good rates of exchange (!!!) buying African artifacts for resale in America. This made him very popular with local African businessmen keen to get their hands on 'real' money and they often offered him their homes to stay in, and also supplied him with white women and girls.
He particularly loved one Zimbabwean who provided him with a teenage white girl as a bed partner whenever he stayed resulting in him going back to that businessman regularly.
He asked the African how he had managed to 'get' the girl. The businessman told him she was granted to him as 'ward of court' after he had taken the girl's white businessman ******* to court for debts. He had advanced the white businessman trading credit but the man's business hahd folded in the collapse. He had gone to Court to prevent the white man leaving the country and abandoning his debts and had applied to the Court for 'wardship' of the man's ******* on the ground that this would be the only sure way to ensure the white businessman would flee the country without repaying his debts. The judge, (a long time friend), had awarded him the girl and the ******* had to be restrained in Court while Court officers went to her private school and then took her to the African businessman's villa. (Also bear in mind that judges in Zimbabwe at the time earned $400 a month, so a rich man could easily afford to bribe such men).
The Zimbabwean had boasted he had taken the girl's virginity that first night and now considered that her being given to useful business contacts was his way of getting value back from the debts owed by her *******. The Zimbabwean also said that the judge called by his villa a week after the 'judgement' to try the girl for himself.

Could this have been a true tale? From my experience of Zimbabwe at that time. Yes, though it might not be!

Last edited:

It is one of the most common fantasies. I've shared on here before this was and still is one of my top fantasies. I was able to have a roleplay last year with this as the theme and it was amazing, very rough but amazing.

Other than this just simply having 2 or 3 large black men dominate me and use me however they wish. This could be in the bedroom, it could be out in public as well. Being ****** to dress like a ****** for him where everyone knows what my role really is.

It's a picture that I have: me and two other cuckhubbies are bound in a chair in a hotelroom. The door opens and three naked black Adonis come I with our wife's. Our wife's are collared and on a leash while crawling next to their bbc s in the room. They crawl on the bed where they stay in doggy position rowed up facing us hubbies. Then the bulls stand behind them fucking the ******* out of them. We hubbies have to watch and see the enjoyment in our wife's faces

Everything with Calvin Johnson :inlove: He should have won DWTS!!!

I agree with you also Scarlett... I don't know about you, but watching Calvin dancing with Lindsey was very exciting, especially when she's, absolutely one of the most gorgeous and hot girls ever.. The chemistry between them was amazing and I can't help but to think that something happened between them when the camera's weren't on them. To think of his big black cock pounding that hot little white girl is overwhelming to me to say the least..

id love to come home from work and have my wife tell me about a bull she fucked earlier in the day... or have a wife that makes me sit at home and watch her fuck bbc on webcam.... one who will let me watch in person on occasion

My fantasy would be to have both Mandingo and Ice Cold living with us
Every morning I would wake them both up by sucking their massive cocks
to full attention. I would then watch the two of them pound my wife's pussy
Balls deep bringing her to countless orgasms until they are ready to cum at which
Point they put us on our knees side by side. We both open wide and they
take turns filling both of our mouths with their hot cum.
Oh My fucking hell that is something i whould sure can ******* for

Back