What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

It is amusing and arousing to watch African men make advances on white women. They certainly are not put off by the presence of husband or fathers. They certainly know that some men like to see their wife with a black man, and that some women want it whether they are married or not. They are certainly capable of teamwork to screen a husband, or ******* from the advances made by others on their females. Certain tourist hotels in some of the main Africans cities are thronged with men looking for a chance with a visiting white tourists, and they are men with serious wandering hand trouble where white women are concerned even when she is standing next to her husband/*******.
That is hit or miss.
Expats in Africa for a lot longer than a two week holiday are far more likely to be entrapped, enticed, tempted, or blackmailed into submission than tourists that might only be in a main city for one night before off in a safari van.
Tourists have little chance of being 'owned', every chance of being fucked and even gang fucked, careful or not
Females accompanying men on contract for a year tor two have much greater chance of coming under the influence of a rich or a powerfully connected African and that can end up close to an 'owned' situation.
More than once I have been sitting at a hotel bar in Harare with my wife having a ******* when an African arrived at the other side of my wife, sit down, ordered a *******, and then placed his hand on my wife's thigh as though it was the most natural thing to do in the world. My wife rarely pushed their hand away quickly if at all and two occasions she simply turned to me and told me to 'go book a room,' another time without any word to me she took the African's hand walked out the bar with him. Africans know it is worth chancing their luck and just go for it
That is quite the interesting story mate. I've been to 5 countries in Africa and never thought about such things although I wasn't traveling with any white females either. Thats very funny though.

my wife has always said that she would love to go on a vacation and meet a black man and just spend a few days with him in bed and out on the town like she is vacationing with a bf but the videos that she watches now i think is changing that some.
sounds like a lovely vacation

I don't know if you can call it fantasy but my ex wife screwed around on me with many guys and acouple were black after the divorce when stories came out and my ex confessed or bragged did it hit me. I wished I could of seen the black guys pounding her white pussy was how did she respond was she the submissive begging for it.

yes but has she done anything on holiday, sunbathed topless with the express purpose of letting guys look at her? low cut bra-less dress in evening?

excellent, keep encouraging her. Once she gets talking to a few contenders and begins to feel that she will enjoy it and it will be so easy, then you may be in business
i really dont need to encourage her, she does things on her own now and to be honest it embarrasses me a times some of the things she does. that said she gets frustrated too that guys dont approach her when she is dressed up like that

Interesting that there are so many *******/domination fantasies posted here.

I am getting back into writing stories. This thread is giving me some thoughts and ideas. (Check out my stories, see if I am on the right track)

I think my fantasy has come true. I wanted a black boyfriend instead of my husband, and that has happened now.

My boyfriend is trying to get me into his fantasies about humiliating white guys in public, and I must admit they are pretty steamy and hot. Just how far I would go in reality, I'm not so sure.

Though saying that, I did enjoy it when my boyfriend humiliated my husband in a bar. I feel guilty now though.

Back