What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Mine: Watch my wife sunbathing on a beach, she gets approached by a black guy and they obviously chat and he touches her leg and she doesn't ask him to remove his hand but she does look about nervously. He continues and he puts his hand on her tummy and my wife tries to push away his hand. He grabs her hand and pins it down as he continues to rub her tummy. She looks about nervously but there are a lot of people around and she doesn't want to cause a scene. She hands him the tanning oil and he pours it on her, pouring the oil down her over her breasts and down to her bikini bottoms. I can tell by her body language she is a bit frightened by this mystery man but doesn't want to cause a scene. She lays there submissively as this black man runs his hands all over her on this public beach. He leans over and says something, she shakes her head no. He grins and slides his hand beneath her bikini bottom, she squirms and tries to pull his hand away but he pushes her hands away. He looks around making sure no one is watching. He moves his hand up her body, rubbing the oil in and massaging her tits beneath the fabric of her bikini top, my wife has stopped resisting. He leans over and says something and I see them both get up and go back to the hotel.
That's a good one.

My favorite experiences are sex parties. Sometimes it's just me and 3 or 4 guys, but I'm also good with sharing the experience with other women if there are enough men. Unfortunately parties like this are difficult to make happen. I love dressing in lingerie or a sheer dress that hides nothing. I love flirting with the guys and grabbing their cocks while they feel me up. I always end up with the first hard cock in my mouth. That's when the guys remove my dress, and I spend the rest of the night fucking and sucking every guy at the party. My pussy is literally drenched in cum that turns white from being fucked. I never stop until all of the guys have cum. I don't know what it is about multiple guys. There is so much going on at once, but for me it's incredibly erotic.

Back