What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

My favourite and most common one is my wife takes a very dark skinned and very sizeable BBC to be her regular lover.
Of course I approve and support this and get to watch/listen as much as I choose which means I get to see her worship his manhood on her knees like a good hotwife and see his big bare cock enter her on our marital bed. Watching and listening to him pound my wife, her huge tits bouncing and she is so aroused, her nipples so erect that all the veins are standing out in her chest. Her white hands clenching his buttocks pulling him deep inside her that when they’ve finally finished her stretched and sodden pussy is left gaping open as their combined juices run out of her onto our bed.
But I’d also like to act as chauffeur for them both and take them out, bring them back to fuck and truly share my wife with her black stud.

Last edited:
My fantasy is to have a younger black couple move next door. They watch my wife sunbathing in the backyard, and then decide to use voodoo on her to bring her to the dark side. My wife is petite, 5'2 120lbs, 48, and the woman next door is 27, 5'9 150 lbs, and her husband is 6'2 200 lbs aged 29. The black woman invites my wife over for coffee, and is able to obtain a strand of hair from her body. She glues the hair to a white Barbie doll, and are able to control my white wife and her sexual desires....and she won't be desiring her husband's little white penis if you know what I'm saying.....
Eventually, the young black couple have my wife in such a sexual state, that the black woman next door is able to eat my wife's pussy out, and as she does, the superior black man is able to breed my wife while I'm at work....

My fantasy is to have a younger black couple move next door. They watch my wife sunbathing in the backyard, and then decide to use voodoo on her to bring her to the dark side. My wife is petite, 5'2 120lbs, 48, and the woman next door is 27, 5'9 150 lbs, and her husband is 6'2 200 lbs aged 29. The black woman invites my wife over for coffee, and is able to obtain a strand of hair from her body. She glues the hair to a white Barbie doll, and are able to control my white wife and her sexual desires....and she won't be desiring her husband's little white penis if you know what I'm saying.....
Eventually, the young black couple have my wife in such a sexual state, that the black woman next door is able to eat my wife's pussy out, and as she does, the superior black man is able to breed my wife while I'm at work....

:bounce::hot:

My favourite and most common one is my wife takes a very dark skinned and very sizeable BBC to be her regular lover.
Of course I approve and support this and get to watch/listen as much as I choose which means I get to see her worship his manhood on her knees like a good hotwife and see his big bare cock enter her on our marital bed. Watching and listening to him pound my wife, her huge tits bouncing and she is so aroused, her nipples so erect that all the veins are standing out in her chest. Her white hands clenching his buttocks pulling him deep inside her that when they’ve finally finished her stretched and sodden pussy is left gaping open as their combined juices run out of her onto our bed.
But I’d also like to act as chauffeur for them both and take them out, bring them back to fuck and truly share my wife with her black stud.

Arousing :lips::blackheart:

Mine: Watch my wife sunbathing on a beach, she gets approached by a black guy and they obviously chat and he touches her leg and she doesn't ask him to remove his hand but she does look about nervously. He continues and he puts his hand on her tummy and my wife tries to push away his hand. He grabs her hand and pins it down as he continues to rub her tummy. She looks about nervously but there are a lot of people around and she doesn't want to cause a scene. She hands him the tanning oil and he pours it on her, pouring the oil down her over her breasts and down to her bikini bottoms. I can tell by her body language she is a bit frightened by this mystery man but doesn't want to cause a scene. She lays there submissively as this black man runs his hands all over her on this public beach. He leans over and says something, she shakes her head no. He grins and slides his hand beneath her bikini bottom, she squirms and tries to pull his hand away but he pushes her hands away. He looks around making sure no one is watching. He moves his hand up her body, rubbing the oil in and massaging her tits beneath the fabric of her bikini top, my wife has stopped resisting. He leans over and says something and I see them both get up and go back to the hotel.

Back