What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

I've mentioned it before in a number of different threads... But for me, the biggest FANTASY is to be impregnated by a Black man. It is, and will remain a fantasy, but since you asked...

I also like some photos with a white woman outside, in a forest, with a well equipped black guy. I'm sure you've all seen them - well, I'd like to be the woman in that photo.

Mine is doing a pastor's wife or some important dignitary. I've came close. Done some people that have significant roles in the church, but I would just like to do the leader's wife and have him enjoy watching me please his wife.

Unfortunately, I haven't met any couples like that or know where to meet couples like that. That want to intertwine the public life with the private life. That takes a lot of trust.

Its a common fantasy that I always say no to.

I dated a woman and she wanted me to act as a home invader and told me what time she'd be home and stuff like that. I was like no lol.

I recall something that happened a few years ago. Don't recall if it was interracial or not but kind of goes along with these ******* comments.

A guy somehow got the phone nummbers of women. He'd call them and give them a line, like "I met you at a party a few weeks ago", he'd
tell them how sexy they were, then he'd tell them to get in bed naked, but a blindfold on, leave their door open.

Well he got more than one girl to comply. He'd visit them, fuck them then leave. One girl thought it was her boyfriend at first, role playing
with her, but once the guy was fucking her she realized it wasn't her boyfriend but kept quiet out of fear until he had left.

The guy may have been caught but if he was, I don't remember what he was charged with or if he was convicted.

This is a bit off topic, but thought I'd throw this in.

...on vacation to take my wife (she's wearing her long black dress, with thin shoulder straps, and as usual on holiday - no underwear!) into a smokey basement club.
Jazz music playing, and having already had several G&T's, she's ready to dance....
...a black guy comes over, and smiling at me, asks my wife if he can have...
"the pleasure...?"
...my wife looks at me questioningly...
...I nod to them both...
...with his arm across her waist, and his hand resting on the top of her left buttock (where he surely feels her nakedness beneath) he guides her onto the smokey dancefloor...

...and the jazz-music gets smoochy..............

Last edited:
Back