What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Seeing my petite cute wife getting dressed to meet her tall strong very good looking black lover all alone in his bed......just seeing her walking around in her tiny sexy black panties getting ready for him knowing that he will soon be removing them to try an get her pregnant which he's been doing lately.

I know she's having feelings for him ever since they've been meeting alone and he started to cum inside her when they are all alone. So seeing her leave to meet him in a tight little dress is mind blowing exciting......I now think it's only a matter of time till he places his baby inside her.

The other thing is they are a very good looking couple together so the thought of them in bed all alone trying to make their baby without me is heart pound exciting.....if you guys haven't let her meet him alone you have to try it just once ....you'll never go back believe me

Seeing my petite cute wife getting dressed to meet her tall strong very good looking black lover all alone in his bed......just seeing her walking around in her tiny sexy black panties getting ready for him knowing that he will soon be removing them to try an get her pregnant which he's been doing lately.

I know she's having feelings for him ever since they've been meeting alone and he started to cum inside her when they are all alone. So seeing her leave to meet him in a tight little dress is mind blowing exciting......I now think it's only a matter of time till he places his baby inside her.

The other thing is they are a very good looking couple together so the thought of them in bed all alone trying to make their baby without me is heart pound exciting.....if you guys haven't let her meet him alone you have to try it just once ....you'll never go back believe me

been there, done that, with an ex-girlfriend years ago, but pregnancy was not involved

Guys ******* is not a fantasy!!
Definition:
  1. unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of anotherperson, with or without *******, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, "without the consent of the victim".
How could anything without your consent turn you on?

My husband has been asking me for years to meet with someone while I’m out of town on business. He wants me to have the meetings videoed and sent to him. He’s been showing me examples of what he’s looking for. Now I’ve started fantasizing about it now.

Smart husband
Smarter wife --
Do it, it will be the start of the best years of your marriage

One of my biggest fantasies is that I become completely owned by a black guy who doesnt care about me, his 'property' if you will. He makes me leave hubby, covers me with rude tattoos and puts me on an internet site having all sorts of sex with all his friends, then sending the links to everyone I know.
This is probably why Ive done some of things Ive already done.
(By the way this post is only a fantasy so please dont message me offering to do it as Im happy where me and hubby are at the moment!)
you look like a delightful woman. shame you're on a different continent

Back