What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

1. I get my wife to agree to try BBC
2. We find a bull and arrange a meeting at a hotel.
3. We all walk in together and order a room. When the pretty receptionist nervously asks us how many beds we want, I say, "Just one large one."
4. While walking through the lobby, we get a lot of stares, because my wife is dressed like a complete slut.
5. Once in the room, I undress her and proceed to eat out her cunt. I'm doing my best to prepare her for the largest cock she's ever imagined.
6. By the time she's soaking wet, our bull comes out of the shower and drops his towel on the ground.
7. My wife's jaw drops and she seems paralyzed. But then she looks at me in a pleading way. She's changed her mind.
8. I kiss her on the forehead and then grab her ankles. I pull her legs up and spread them apart, and just hold them in place.
9. The black stallion then moves into place and places the huge head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy.
10. He very slowly pushes forward until the head and a few inches of the staff penetrate her tight pussy.
11. She lets out a soft moan, and her eyes roll back in her head.
12. The bull slowly increases his tempo and gradually adds more and more inches to his stroke.
13. My wife then looks at me with her teary eyes and says, "I love you so much. Thank you for this. You were so right."
*HOT*

sean-michaels-elsa-jean-ana-foxxx-gif.1846159

Having a gang of thugs break into our house and beat me and hubby into submission, tie him up and cage him then all 8 go to town on me, slapping, ******* and verbally humiliating hubby because of his small cock. They Make me cage his cock before they use me like a whore, I’m ****** to take 3 huge cocks balls deep at the same time. There is lilolme, all 5ft 1 having 10 inches of cock ****** down my throat, ap my ass and into my room

very hot fantasy

idk but lately ive been having fantasies of being in the middle of an interracial blowbang/gangbang. like just seeing a line of black dick one after the other fucking my mouth and taking turns in my pussy until im nice and stretched out. i get so wet just thinking about it
Love my wife to take a lot of bbc she is a mature woman that is getting closer to taking a bbc

Back