What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

1. I get my wife to agree to try BBC
2. We find a bull and arrange a meeting at a hotel.
3. We all walk in together and order a room. When the pretty receptionist nervously asks us how many beds we want, I say, "Just one large one."
4. While walking through the lobby, we get a lot of stares, because my wife is dressed like a complete slut.
5. Once in the room, I undress her and proceed to eat out her cunt. I'm doing my best to prepare her for the largest cock she's ever imagined.
6. By the time she's soaking wet, our bull comes out of the shower and drops his towel on the ground.
7. My wife's jaw drops and she seems paralyzed. But then she looks at me in a pleading way. She's changed her mind.
8. I kiss her on the forehead and then grab her ankles. I pull her legs up and spread them apart, and just hold them in place.
9. The black stallion then moves into place and places the huge head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy.
10. He very slowly pushes forward until the head and a few inches of the staff penetrate her tight pussy.
11. She lets out a soft moan, and her eyes roll back in her head.
12. The bull slowly increases his tempo and gradually adds more and more inches to his stroke.
13. My wife then looks at me with her teary eyes and says, "I love you so much. Thank you for this. You were so right."

I'd want to add step 12A - The next guy in line steps up and does the same to her.

I meet a group of 5-6 black guys in a hotel lounge in Vegas. They take me up to a room and strip me naked, their hands all over me as they do. Then they tie me over the back of a chair, head down, butt up, wrists and ankles tied to the chair legs, totally helpless. They get in line behind me and take turns fucking me hard and deep until they are all thoroughly satisfied while I am screaming my head off. The whole thing requires several hours.

Back