What's your favorite Dominance?

Hair Pulling and *******, Can't go wrong with either!

My girlfriend loves flogging
Please login or become a member to view

Nice! I know a few ladies who are savages. They love all the bdsm stuff but they're at level most guys would be afraid to go near lol. They have whips and paddles broken on them and they still want more.
Those women were fuckin' with a REAL Dom Master! Well trained 👏🏽

I know My little homegirl @avaadore can "take a licking and keep on tickin'" 😈

Hair Pulling and *******, Can't go wrong with either!

My girlfriend loves flogging
Please login or become a member to view
Very well used white sluts.

The More You Want Someone Else, The More Your Man Wants You. . .

Again, you’re playing on the competition and the teasing aspect of things here… The more that you act as if you WANT to be a Hotwife, the more that your husband or partner is going to WANT you. His desire for you is going to skyrocket, his sexual desire for you is going to make itso that he’s ready to chew his own leg off to get you back in bed. I have experienced this firsthand many times…if I am completely honest about an “encounter” and admit to “D” that my Bull was lacking in some way, or I didn’t quite “get there”, he isn’t nearly as turned on as when I tell him about how amazing things were. I don’t like or believe in lying, but I do advocate for being selective and stretching the truth…maybe your lover wasn’t the best at giving oral sex, but maybe he was an amazing kisser, so a good answer would be “he was amazing with his mouth” and leave the rest up for interpretation.

We’re women. We are strong and capable and we are smart. And the truth is, this is a GAME we are playing for and with our husbands/partners, so we need to get our heads into the game. Furthermore, this is an intellectual game, and we need to use our intellects to get to where we want to be. Where do we want to be? We want to have a husband/partner who is absolutely drooling over us, believes we are the ultimate sexual goddess, and in is jealous enough to realize that in order to “compete” they will need to step up their own game in order to “keep” us satisfied – be that with amazing sex, extra romance, other rewards, or all of the above.

Back