What was your favorite cuckolding experience?

It wasn’t at the time but it has to be one of the favourite ones because 30 yrs later I think of that night now so often
swmmy came home one night after being out all night came in th house and told me she had come home with 6 young lads and wanted to bring them in and wanted me to get out of sight, much as I wanted her to I told her it was to risky with 6 of them
she pleaded with me and I did say I would and that night she was wearing jeans she asked if she could go back out with them and I was horny and said to her she could go as long as she changed out of her jeans and put her highest heels on high I had a thing about her wearing she rushed to get out of her jeans and came back wearing her heels with little lace see thru top she had been wearing, she stood in front of me and said what else shal I put on, I said go like that, she looked at me and said are you serious and I nodded she looked at me and said I can’t go just like this, then these lads started blowing the horn on this van
i said well you don’t go then
she just turned and said “0k I will” and out she went tan up the path and last I saw of her unrtil it was just coming daylight when I saw the van pull up and her get out and walk up the path with a bit of a wobbly walk
she came in all smiles and flopped on the sofa
she told me get on the floor and was swiftly on top of me feeding my cock into the sloppiest cunt I’d ever seen then I exploded as soon as I felt her heat and cunt
we fucked until midday as he kept telling me all about it
4 weeks later she didn’t have her periods and she was pregnant we found out 8 weeks later

Tough choice. The first time she fucked our bull was pretty incredible. Especially when he unloaded inside her. Her eyes popped open & she whispered “Oh God!” But the first time she pushed my head down after he came in her & had me eat his cum was spectacular also. this isn’t my favorite, but I have to do a shout out the the event that started it all. When I was young & my dad had a black friend stay at the house. My Dad went to work. Their bedroom was above mine. I was woken up in the middle of the night to bed squeaks & my mom groaning. I guarantee this event started my bent for this lifestyle.

A lawyer hooked me up with a petite white woman who he said loved to fuck. Oh yes she did. After our forth or fifth meeting she told me about her fiance, who she thought was ready to be cucked. She invited me over to his place and he answered the door in shirt, tie and slacks and before I got into the seat he offered she came out in bra and crotchless panties. We got into a heated 69 on the sofa until she said "let's go to bed. Brian, can you get the snack tray for us?" She fed me fruit and finger sandwiches while she was on top riding me and he was holding the tray. When she felt me tense up she got off and told him to get the champagne. I'm thinking "Damn, this ******* is NICE!" After he poured two glasses she took them and told him he knew what time it was. He layed on his back, she straddled his face and I fucked her doggy style, sipping champagne and talking about his cucking....and I could not hold it back any longer. I kept pumping until I slipped out, and my dick made a sloppy 'plop' on his forehead. I apologized, it hadn't been intentional and she said "Babe, don't worry about it, he's got a bigger job to do." She never got off his face-she just raised up and started grinding and teasing him "He nutted deep in me, no matter how long it takes, you're going to suck every bit out right now so we can start all over fresh!"

We connected for almost six years; I miss them very much!

Whether your a bull who dominated, a hotwife who made your husband endure it, or a cuckold who had to just let it happen, what was your favorite experience?
Watching my slut wife come home humiliated from her first session with our Black neighbor and poop his bull cream out of her ruined granny asshole into the toilet while I watched and giggled.

Making the wife cum several times when the husband didn't think I could. Rode it for an hour Gave her a creampie too. One of the hottest experiences I've ever had
I have never been able to make my wife cum from intercourse. Would love to have a Bull come in and do it easily

I have so many it’s hard to pinpoint just one but if i had to, i watched my wife recently with three BBC’s. Several things hot about it, one of them being my wife is nearing her mid 50’s and two of the guys were 19 and the other had just turned 20. Watching them have their way with her was awesome especially seeing how much she was enjoying all the hard cocks and plentiful cum. One hot moment was she was being fucked doggy, stroking a young throbbing rock hard black cock in her hand. She had just taken a big load across the face from the third guy and he was over getting a *******….seeing those black hands on her hips fucking her hard, watching the looks on her face knowing from so many experiences she was building up and having a strong orgasm, never missing a beat jacking off the cock in her hand…eyes squinted, her usual rounds of cuss words that spill out right before and then the big deep breath and exhale when she cums followed by a lot of moaning…watching all of this with a big load shot across her forehead, nose, left eye, dripping off her chin and then watching her finish her orgasm, look at me with one eye, the other shut to keep all the cum out, smile then pull the other cock to her mouth and start sucking it, that was one of the hottest moments ever…the whole time hearing the guy fucking her grunting, his body slapping her’s, his big, thick long cock working her over so good, him telling the other guys who were waiting there turns at the white married pussy how good it was (the first guy that came on her face, he shot his nut within a minute of her sucking his cock while the first guy got behind her and mounted her). That was an awesome day and that was a great moment!

I've never thought of this to be honest and now that I am I can't think of just one experience over the others. What most of them have in common is me handing my wife over to another man or group of men. It's the sensation of handing her over which is the most exciting part of the experience. I suppose it's because she's crossing over into a part of her life of which I'm not a part. Yet, I know when she gets home I'll be cleaning up the consequences. Complicated.

I've never thought of this to be honest and now that I am I can't think of just one experience over the others. What most of them have in common is me handing my wife over to another man or group of men. It's the sensation of handing her over which is the most exciting part of the experience. I suppose it's because she's crossing over into a part of her life of which I'm not a part. Yet, I know when she gets home I'll be cleaning up the consequences. Complicated.
We did the handoff every Friday night at a restaurant in San Antonio while she was dating a guy there for a few years. We would enter together, almost always first ones there and everyone would assume we were married. Then He would arrive and they would start kissing and caressing and you could watch the other tables looking and talking. They were a beautiful and striking couple. We would leave together with them holding hands and kissing with me following behind. I would get her overnight bags and put them in his car. Usually people watching us. I am quite sure both he and I had our cocks out within a half mile but he had help. I would either pick her up at his apartment Sunday night or Noon Monday if he wanted more time. Riding home with her recounting the weekend play while fondling my cock were wonderful drives. I love her so and was happy for her and so PROUD. We have done the same sort of thing with other BFs but none were for as long a period or as frequent as him. She was in love with him.

I have so many it’s hard to pinpoint just one but if i had to, i watched my wife recently with three BBC’s. Several things hot about it, one of them being my wife is nearing her mid 50’s and two of the guys were 19 and the other had just turned 20. Watching them have their way with her was awesome especially seeing how much she was enjoying all the hard cocks and plentiful cum. One hot moment was she was being fucked doggy, stroking a young throbbing rock hard black cock in her hand. She had just taken a big load across the face from the third guy and he was over getting a *******….seeing those black hands on her hips fucking her hard, watching the looks on her face knowing from so many experiences she was building up and having a strong orgasm, never missing a beat jacking off the cock in her hand…eyes squinted, her usual rounds of cuss words that spill out right before and then the big deep breath and exhale when she cums followed by a lot of moaning…watching all of this with a big load shot across her forehead, nose, left eye, dripping off her chin and then watching her finish her orgasm, look at me with one eye, the other shut to keep all the cum out, smile then pull the other cock to her mouth and start sucking it, that was one of the hottest moments ever…the whole time hearing the guy fucking her grunting, his body slapping her’s, his big, thick long cock working her over so good, him telling the other guys who were waiting there turns at the white married pussy how good it was (the first guy that came on her face, he shot his nut within a minute of her sucking his cock while the first guy got behind her and mounted her). That was an awesome day and that was a great moment!
good for her. where did you find those three guys & how did you arrange that.

good for her. where did you find those three guys & how did you arrange that.

She fucked one of her bulls nephews when he turned 18, it was part of his birthday gift from his uncle, his first white pussy. So, he kept coming by often alone after that wanting his cock drained and my wife always took excellent care in making sure he got 3-5 nuts every time he stopped by. So a little after a year, he asked her if he could bring two of his friends over and that is how that worked out recently and they’ll be coming back over again weekend after next for a few hours!!!! Sometimes; with luck when it rains it pours, I can’t wait!

She fucked one of her bulls nephews when he turned 18, it was part of his birthday gift from his uncle, his first white pussy. So, he kept coming by often alone after that wanting his cock drained and my wife always took excellent care in making sure he got 3-5 nuts every time he stopped by. So a little after a year, he asked her if he could bring two of his friends over and that is how that worked out recently and they’ll be coming back over again weekend after next for a few hours!!!! Sometimes; with luck when it rains it pours, I can’t wait!
Teenage boys are such prolific cummers too. Your place must be inundated with sperm.

Back