Cuckold experience

It was awkward, to say the least. I remember that we ( my wife and I) had met with our black friend on three previous occasions in public. My wife was very adamant about this because she wanted someone who had a personality she liked or could get along with. It was her decision to go forward with this man with the hope that our meetings would turn into something ongoing.. It was a late Thursday morning. I made a reservation at one of the lodges downtown. Not expensive, but clean. We parked in the back parking lot. The lodge was not crowded and the only people we saw as we were going to our room were the cleaning crew. I had made arrangements for our friend to have a key and to be in the room before we arrived.
When we knocked on the door, our friend let us in. My wife was petrified at first. The room had a small kitchen with living room and a separate bedroom. Our friend greeted us and had already opened some wine and brought some small snacks. I had advanced the money to him.
We talked and laughed for about 45 minutes. The wine went down smoothly. After about two glasses I could tell that my wife had relaxed and, in act, became rather frisky. I sat in the lounger and my wife and friend sat on the couch. One thing lead to another and before long, our friend was kissing my wife slowly at first and gradually picked up the pace. He slowly moved to fondling my wife; first by raising her skirt and moving his hand to her panties; he then changed and moved his hands to cup her breasts. She got into it because I could hear her breathing changing.

I remember he unbuttoned her blouse and as soon as he got that far he suggested that my wife and him go into the bedroom to be alone. They went into the room and closed the bedroom door. I had the TV/stereo on and it was on low volume. I immediately switched it off in hopes of hearing what they were doing. It took about 20 minutes, but I distinctly remembering hearing some slurping sounds. After that I could hear some heavy breathing and a few grunts and ahh's.

My wife and friend were in the bedroom for about 90 minutes. Our friend came out first. My wife took a little more time to come out. When she did, she appeared a little flushed and her hair was a little messed up.

The three of us talked for another 30 minutes before we all left. Our friend did not penetrate my wife with his penis because he said that she was too small for him and needed to be stretched. He suggested we get a sizable dildo and have my wife use it for a week or two and see if we wanted to get back together.

What I learned later from my wife is that she sucked off our friend twice. She swallowed the second time. He, in turn, undressed her, ate her out and was able to get three fingers inside her. She orgasmed. After her experience she said that she wanted to go back to our friend if he wanted to get together. As it turned out, he was a terrific lover for probably 10 months and then he moved on. My wife told me that her lover was the perfect size for her; not to long, but great girth.

Back