What was your favorite cuckolding experience?

that stmt sent a super hot picture into my head.. did u cum at that moment??
oh! no. i was masturbating yes, but i was 6 in away from the action, transfixed at her pussy engulfing his cock, the squishy sounds,
his flapping balls and his cock spasms in her pussy. i was totally spellbound.

Wife was enjoying sucking my dick so well that she was too excited for her husband who thought I'd feel some type of way and told her to relax, I gave him a look like "shut the fuck up" and said "no she's fine, she's having fun" he gave me an "ok ok sorry" look back and after putting her husband in check, I flipped her over and started pounding her doggystyle returning her energy and spanking her ass. It was like we were both being defiant of him together in front of him. Like having sex in front of him and being rude about it lol. She took the condom off and ruined it.

Wife called me from a hotel room 200 miles away, about 9 pm. I knew she was with a black coworker she really liked. I answered and she said "we just got back to the room and he's taking my panties off now. I'll call you in the morning."

A lawyer hooked me up with a petite white woman who he said loved to fuck. Oh yes she did. After our forth or fifth meeting she told me about her fiance, who she thought was ready to be cucked. She invited me over to his place and he answered the door in shirt, tie and slacks and before I got into the seat he offered she came out in bra and crotchless panties. We got into a heated 69 on the sofa until she said "let's go to bed. Brian, can you get the snack tray for us?" She fed me fruit and finger sandwiches while she was on top riding me and he was holding the tray. When she felt me tense up she got off and told him to get the champagne. I'm thinking "Damn, this ******* is NICE!" After he poured two glasses she took them and told him he knew what time it was. He layed on his back, she straddled his face and I fucked her doggy style, sipping champagne and talking about his cucking....and I could not hold it back any longer. I kept pumping until I slipped out, and my dick made a sloppy 'plop' on his forehead. I apologized, it hadn't been intentional and she said "Babe, don't worry about it, he's got a bigger job to do." She never got off his face-she just raised up and started grinding and teasing him "He nutted deep in me, no matter how long it takes, you're going to suck every bit out right now so we can start all over fresh!"

We connected for almost six years; I miss them very much!
Love to hear more of your experiences if you feel like discussing

It wasn’t at the time but it has to be one of the favourite ones because 30 yrs later I think of that night now so often
swmmy came home one night after being out all night came in th house and told me she had come home with 6 young lads and wanted to bring them in and wanted me to get out of sight, much as I wanted her to I told her it was to risky with 6 of them
she pleaded with me and I did say I would and that night she was wearing jeans she asked if she could go back out with them and I was horny and said to her she could go as long as she changed out of her jeans and put her highest heels on high I had a thing about her wearing she rushed to get out of her jeans and came back wearing her heels with little lace see thru top she had been wearing, she stood in front of me and said what else shal I put on, I said go like that, she looked at me and said are you serious and I nodded she looked at me and said I can’t go just like this, then these lads started blowing the horn on this van
i said well you don’t go then
she just turned and said “0k I will” and out she went tan up the path and last I saw of her unrtil it was just coming daylight when I saw the van pull up and her get out and walk up the path with a bit of a wobbly walk
she came in all smiles and flopped on the sofa
she told me get on the floor and was swiftly on top of me feeding my cock into the sloppiest cunt I’d ever seen then I exploded as soon as I felt her heat and cunt
we fucked until midday as he kept telling me all about it
4 weeks later she didn’t have her periods and she was pregnant we found out 8 weeks later
Have to know, did she have the baby? This is our wildest fantasy, that she turns up pregnant and has no idea by who other than its definitely not by me. CW

Actually, the ones that turn me on the MOST are those where she wanted to do something, and I wasn't in the mood for it but she went anyway!! Those were exclusively for her needs and desires, and always turned me on the most afterwards hearing about them. CW

Cannot pick one outright, over ten years of memories and lived out 99% of our fantasies, but the first time with multiple bbc probably nudges it, our first wedding anniversary, she even wore her wedding dress in the beginning, overnight firsts included DV, DP, bareback, creampied, clean up and squirting climax’s

For myself it was the very first time my wife took her first black cock . I had spent many years trying to get my wife to have a sexual relationship with a much better endowed black guy than myself.
So when she was slowly seduced by an older black guy at a party, we went back to his house after the party where he continued to seduce my wife. She eventually gave in to all her reservations about having sex with a black guy with a very large black endowment..
This was an amazing experience that actually turned my wife into an addicted black cock whore that she has become.

Cannot pick one outright, over ten years of memories and lived out 99% of our fantasies, but the first time with multiple bbc probably nudges it, our first wedding anniversary, she even wore her wedding dress in the beginning, overnight firsts included DV, DP, bareback, creampied, clean up and squirting climax’s
Great selection. Love them all. 😊

Back