Whats your favorite Alcohol?

Whats your favorite Alcohol? I own a private label vodka line and wanting to see whats everyones favorite
I've gotten to really appreciate Tito's Vodka. Going to say that's my favorite since I d.rink it more regularly than these other "libations" that I really like...
Myers's Jamaican Rum
Martell Cognac
Jameson's Irish Whiskey
Glenlivet Scotch

Last edited:
Whatever happened to Boddles Gin? I use to ******* it when I was living in Louisville but haven't seen it in 15 or so years anywhere.

Whatever happened to Boddles Gin? I use to ******* it when I was living in Louisville but haven't seen it in 15 or so years anywhere.
The bourbon second hand market happen ..there isn't a big enough demand for most gin and vodka, distributors honestly don't care because mostly gin and vodka doesn't come with a 200 dollar and up price tag..gin and vodka and rye whiskey was more of the dr/ink of choice during probation because you didn't have to wait for it to age in a barrel before selling it ..that way mostly clear spirts are considered to be mostly ,"start up " products to bring revenue.
Secondly I noticed from working in distilleries that there's no real rules guidelines or laws on making vodka or gin especially when it comes to the mash builds .personally I think that's why it not alot of "top shelf " gin or vodka and if you find one typically is less then $100

Back