Whats your gym workout routine?

Deepnyou

Male
Real Person
From
WA, US
How do you have it broken down by days?

I always suck at creating a workout plan for different muscle groups.

What's your favorite and least favorite workout?

How do you have it broken down by days?

I always suck at creating a workout plan for different muscle groups.

What's your favorite and least favorite workout?
First day chest and triceps.
Next day back shoulders and biceps.
Third day legs my least favorite workout.
Days 4 and maybe 5 are days of rest then back to the sequence.
Additionally every workout has cardio on the treadmill and stomach. Consisting of suspended crunches side to side and front. By the way everything that I mentioned was when I used to work out a lot more than I do now. Right now I work out at home. Mostly upper body with dumbbells and biking.

Additionally every workout has cardio on the treadmill and stomach. Consisting of suspended crunches side to side and front. By the way everything that I mentioned was when I used to work out a lot more than I do now. Right now I work out at home. Mostly upper body with dumbbells and biking.
Thank you. I'll start with that.

Thank you. I'll start with that.
Your welcome. That can be a challenging regimen. Another regimen I used to use was one day on one day off. And never work out on Sundays. That gives you 3 days a week and isn't as taxing... As a matter of fact that's the regimen I'm using now for just upper body at home with barbells and biking when I can. Just so you know if you're looking to get abs and stomach definition doesn't matter how many crunches that you do. Stomach is about 90% diet. Good luck man.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Great suggestion here! If I may chime in here with suggestions/advice.

I found something as simple as YouTube can help with work-out Ideas for someone who is just starting.
Here is what you do, go to YouTube type in whatever work-out piques your interest and watch those videos...
Look closely at the "thumbs up", "thumbs down", ratio., if the ratio is overwhelming positive, more than likely other workout novices loved that video and that the video works.

Good Luck on your health journey!
#healthiswealth

Back