What's the worst thing?

Giving him anal, which she never gives me
Yes, it`s very common and allmost obvious that bull use NO ANAL rule, goes same with NO ORAL, Not too much affection, limited amount of seeing wife NUDE or sexy lingerie, ALSO NO ASS RIMMING for hubby is obvious yet seeing wife eating black BULLS ass is humiliating for hubby, YET after shaving long time, NO SHAVING so pointing

The huge stain of BBC's cum all over your wedding album is a best thing. The worst will be whe you show the album to familiy or friends and you must explain them who macho is the cumshot.​

Hi everybody. I was just wondering what the little white cucks on here think is the WORST thing they could watch their beloved do for a dominant black bull. message me if ur too embarresed to share publicly. Love to all. Katie x
I'm not a cuck but I'd imagine sitting there watching your wife/GF be fucked in front you begging for her bull's seed saying how her husband/BF couldn't get it done would be the worst.

Well my moment is no where near on the level of what I've read so far but one wife wanted me to piss in her face while hubby watched and he had a very helpless look on his face. That same wife one weekend I spent in their home admitted after our sex to her husband that she'd actually stopped taking her birth control sooner than she told him in hopes that she would have our mixed baby first. They had agreed to try for there first baby previous to her announcement. She told him while we were in bed and he was eating my cum from her pussy.

Back