What's the worst thing?

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by Brent69, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Brent69

Brent69 Well-Known Member

UK
    Hi everybody. I was just wondering what the little white cucks on here think is the WORST thing they could watch their beloved do for a dominant black bull. message me if ur too embarresed to share publicly. Love to all. Katie x

2. HankLS

HankLS New Member

Rimming his black ass while her cums on her face.

jaybbc53, The_1 and Brent69 like this.
  3. Brent69

UK
    Hubby said the worst thing was when I jerked a thick black sick off onto our wedding album. as it's a fabric covered album his jizz has left a huge stain all over it. every time we look at our wedding photos we are reminded of my infidelity. x

4. Brent69

UK
    *dick

5. luckyman64

luckyman64 Member

US
    My wife won't even touch my tiny penis with her hands, so the worst (aka best) thing would be for her to look me in the eyes while I have to watch her worship a big black dick by rubbing it all over her face, and moaning while she sucks it, and then letting him come on her face!

BTW, you're a Goddess Katie! Love your picks!

6. Shimshamshadoo

Shimshamshadoo New Member

I mean I think getting a full belly of her lover's offspring... there's no longer lasting and no more impactful reminder of how a big bare unprotected cock came in her than 9 months of pregnant belly sticking out and many many years of raising a baby that isn't yours.

7. Brent69

UK
    Awwww thanks hunny. ur super sweet. x

The_1 likes this.
  8. Cuckoldoldwimp

Cuckoldoldwimp New Member Gold Member

When the bull is doing hotwife from behind having wife slap, choke, spit on, and generally humiliate hubby!

9. jaybbc53

jaybbc53 Active Member

I like that idea....something for you to keep as a memory of your bbc

10. jaybbc53

jaybbc53 Active Member

I have left a wife with a memory like that...cucky still thanks me till this day.

11. jaybbc53

jaybbc53 Active Member

For most cuckies its a turn on....i love having her on her stomach looking at him while i hold her down and fuck her pussy and ass hole as she looks hubby in the eyes....and often hold his hand.

12. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    IMG_0025.JPG IMG_0067.JPG Mmm...good question! Hubby didn't like me rimming a guy, still uncomfortable about that. But one of the worst thing he watched was when my bull made me change hubby's initials JBC to BBC on my tit. Hubby had been so glad I'd got his initials on show and to have them permanently changed to BBC really sickened him!

13. worshipu9

worshipu9 Active Member

Without a doubt it's a white wife having a Black Baby.
    Not only is this a Permanente reminder that the woman you love, the woman you married, the woman that made all those vows on the alter in front of your family and friends has been unfaithful to you but it's also propably the most humiliating thing that can ever happen to a white husband as all your family and friends will know you have been cucked.
    Can't think of anything better if I am honest.

14. Brent69

UK
    Wow now that's the winner. I've seen qos tattoos before but changing the initials goes above and beyond. ps love that outfit. x

15. luckyman64

luckyman64 Member

US
    As a cuck, he has no real say in the matter, it's all about Queen Ann and what makes her happy!

Ann4BBC and Brent69 like this.
  16. Brent69

UK
    Ahhh a perfect gentleman lol. don't forget queen Katie tho (me lol) x

McClain likes this.
  17. Ann4BBC

UK
    Aww thanx babe! Yea got the QoS on my ass which I love! But I love that the letters BBC are on display most of the time, even when at work!
    Thanx, yea I love it too! XX

LondonSub and Brent69 like this.
  18. Ann4BBC

UK
    True! Plus what makes the black guy happy! X

LondonSub and Brent69 like this.
  19. syscom3

syscom3 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Classic. Now that is being owned. Although if I was the hubby I would have said no fucking way and made sure it didnt happen. There are limits you know.

Brent69 and Ann4BBC like this.
  20. Ann4BBC

UK
    IMG_0555.JPG
    Ha! Very true! As I always say to New would-be cucks, be careful what you wish for! I'm sure my hubby didn't imagine I'd be changing his initials and walking round with BBC on me when we started!