What's the worst thing?

My wife always insisted that I pull out before cuming when she was giving me head. But she regularly swallowed when she would suck her black boyfriend. She was also loud and squealing as he fucked her but never made a sound when with me.

My wife and her bull allowed me to witness her being fucked in her wedding lingerie. The sight of him pulling the thin white material it one side a sliding his huge cock into her from behind is the most devastating thing I have ever seen. It was a puroseful humiliation. It was both the worst and best I guess, it had me cum without even touching myself.

I do everything for my black master and I won't fuck my husband. I suck and swallow, I give rim jobs and do gangbangs and bukkae. I take it bareback in all my holes. I think what he hates most is having to obey a black master and being made to lick me clean. I have received golden showers and he hates it to have a black man piss on him!
Mmmmmmmmmmm I've had a cuck suck my ass while I blew my load into his wife's hole...had him clean her up afterwards

Im not sure what the worst thing would be. I guess having a live in lover we cant kick out and me not getting much help from my wife in making him leave. That would suck. Other than that, I cant really imagine the worst thing. I had her invite a bull over to stay a few days that I didn't care for and it was awkward until he left. That wasn't much fun. One would think its worst but having a bull come over with a huge cock she enjoys and her telling us both he is in charge while he is staying with us is awkward if you don't know the guy well. Him trying to dominiate you when you aren't ready or into it is bad. Ive had that happen before with a thug she brought over to our home we hadn't really hung with much. While she liked it I wasnt feeling it and after they fucked he insisted i suck him off which I refused ; he got more aggressive until my wife stepped in and began sucking him instead and then asked me to join in and help which I relunctantly did. Asked later she said she was scared he would get violent and hurt me or us so she stepped in to relieve the tension and show me it was ok she wanted me to do it too I asked why and she said she was attracted to dominate alpha lovers. That didnt make it better but it never happened again

The worst thing I can think of would be for the wife to be used as a full service toilet for the Bull and his friends or to be used to entertain his pets.
Im not sure what the worst thing would be. I guess having a live in lover we cant kick out and me not getting much help from my wife in making him leave. That would suck. Other than that, I cant really imagine the worst thing. I had her invite a bull over to stay a few days that I didn't care for and it was awkward until he left. That wasn't much fun. One would think its worst but having a bull come over with a huge cock she enjoys and her telling us both he is in charge while he is staying with us is awkward if you don't know the guy well. Him trying to dominiate you when you aren't ready or into it is bad. Ive had that happen before with a thug she brought over to our home we hadn't really hung with much. While she liked it I wasnt feeling it and after they fucked he insisted i suck him off which I refused ; he got more aggressive until my wife stepped in and began sucking him instead and then asked me to join in and help which I relunctantly did. Asked later she said she was scared he would get violent and hurt me or us so she stepped in to relieve the tension and show me it was ok she wanted me to do it too I asked why and she said she was attracted to dominate alpha lovers. That didnt make it better but it never happened again

Back