What's the worst thing?

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by Brent69, Jan 3, 2017.

1. syscom3

syscom3 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I draw the line at permanent markings.

jane mintu and Brent69 like this.
  2. LilBiFag

LilBiFag Active Member

US
    My wife is thinking of getting a AOS right above her bush. Her bull told her no shaving

jane mintu likes this.
  3. syscom3

syscom3 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    AOS?

Acquisition of Slut?

4. LilBiFag

LilBiFag Active Member

US
  5. luckyman64

luckyman64 Member

US
    I can never forget my GODDESS!

6. Upstater

Upstater Active Member Gold Member

US
    I do everything for my black master and I won't fuck my husband. I suck and swallow, I give rim jobs and do gangbangs and bukkae. I take it bareback in all my holes. I think what he hates most is having to obey a black master and being made to lick me clean. I have received golden showers and he hates it to have a black man piss on him!

7. Samantha P

Samantha P Well-Known Member

Wow, your commitment is admirable!

Ann4BBC and Upstater like this.
  8. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Thanx! I had my QoS on my ass, but glad the BBC is more visible. X

1094TT, jane mintu and Samantha P like this.
  9. Samantha P

Is the QoS also a real permanent Tat?? I dont have any tats of piercings...just dont have the courage! I envy you

Ann4BBC likes this.
  10. Berlin Storyteller

Berlin Storyteller Well-Known Member Gold Member

Germany
    Skin is beautiful, it doesn't need tats or piercings. This may be hip, but fashion comes and goes. Perfect skin will always be admired.

Samantha P likes this.
  11. Samantha P

Arent you sweet..omgosh.

Berlin Storyteller likes this.
  12. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Going out in public with her black lover and letting friends and coworkers see and the hubby unaware.

shocked likes this.
  13. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    IMG_0471.JPG
    Yes, had my QoS tattoo done shortly after starting in 2013. Love the tattoo, and it will always be an important part of me and my life. Glad you like it! X

14. Samantha P

Wow, and that's above where your bikini would be. You're so brave!

shocked and Ann4BBC like this.
  15. NEHIGHLANDER

NEHIGHLANDER Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    The "worst" thing seems to be a moving target for me. The first time I watched Amie have sex with a black man it was a black man named Dwayne it was her rimming him, that totally shocked me and I never even considered asking her to lick my ass. That barely had sunk in when she then willingly let him tie her up and let him fuck her ass. Her and I had been married for several years at that point and she had never let me do her anally. She told me it was too uncomfortable for her. To add insult to injury Dwayne had brought along 3 of his friends to "watch" and they all ended up screwing her that night also. Nothing was off limits and they did her in every conceivable way and all bareback. Before then I had assumed that condoms would be used and they none were.
    Since that first experience, I have gotten used to seeing her ass get fucked. My wife also seems to be willing to do more extreme acts with black lovers and while many times I have been disturbed I have at the same time been very aroused.

16. Got2

Got2 Active Member

US
    So, for you, and most cucks, it is Loss Of Control that is the worse thing. Taken too far, that loss of control can devestate any relationship. Trust, respect and a natual order is broken.

Deep down, women are wired to be 'dominated harem playthings' when it comes to sexuality. When introduced to a new male in the sexual relationship, a relationship that exists for sex and nothing else, where there are no natural restrictions of being a 'good wife', women will let go and do anything in bed. Their wild passions are released.

bisubcucktusc, shocked and Upstater like this.
  17. shocked

shocked Active Member

Is that the worst thing is that could happen? Because from my perspective, the privilege of raising a strong dark black baby born of my future slutty wife's ovaries and womb would be the best thing I could imagine!

18. shocked

shocked Active Member

Yeah I agree that it's the emotional things that would hurt most.

19. salim rezig

salim rezig New Member

I love it wish was my sperm

20. Mywifelovesthis

Mywifelovesthis Well-Known Member Gold Member

Honestly there's been nothing bad so far. We started with rules no kissing always use condoms. Those went by when we got more comfortable with the men we saw the most. I love watching her get pleasured. Any means necessary. I love it.

Creampielvr2 likes this.