Whats the deal with "cuckolds" eating the other guys jizz out the girls pussy?

It has nothing to do with being gay. It has to do with power and humiliation, some men like it because it puts them into a humiliating position.

I understand why some people might find it strange, but it has nothing to do with being gay. It's about power, it's about being dominated and it's about being "put in your place".

It's almost like small penis humiliation, some men like it because it adds an element of humiliation. The cuckold is basically being "put in his place".

Some people like bdsm type of humiliation, while others like a more mental type of humiliation.

I think cuckolding provides some cucks with a mental type of humiliation and degradation.

I like it when I watch a cuckold video and the cuck in the video is eating the black man's cum. It's so humiliating. It has nothing to do with being gay, it has to do with the fact that it's so "wrong" and "twisted".

We never thought we would enjoy it, but now it's a punctuation mark at the end of every cuckold playdate she has now (when I am allowed to be there). The first few times were awkward for her and I, but after seeing how turned on I was doing it, and more importantly, never regretting it AFTER, she now REALLY gets into MAKING me do it and expects it. It's a LOT of fun and one more thing that makes cuckolding an experience we do together.

It's funny. I can eat load after load off my wife's pussy and have done multiple loads many times. But I have NEVER had fantasies about touching or being touched by other men. No interest in blowing another guy, inserting him in her or anything like that. I can't imagine having a dick in my ass, sounds painful as hell. Not looking down on guys that do, I'm just saying for me, the guy's cum is a separate thing than the guy himself. I feel like its a hot way to get put in my place as her cuck hubby. And it tastes AWESOME. Much better tasting than my own. But it HAS to be eaten off of HER. If a guy fucking my wife came on a paper plate or a table I wouldn't have any interest in eating it. The turn on comes in eating it OFF of my wife. It's one sexy 'fuck you' from my wife and her boytoy to me in between rounds.

We never thought we would enjoy it, but now it's a punctuation mark at the end of every cuckold playdate she has now (when I am allowed to be there). The first few times were awkward for her and I, but after seeing how turned on I was doing it, and more importantly, never regretting it AFTER, she now REALLY gets into MAKING me do it and expects it. It's a LOT of fun and one more thing that makes cuckolding an experience we do together.

It's funny. I can eat load after load off my wife's pussy and have done multiple loads many times. But I have NEVER had fantasies about touching or being touched by other men. No interest in blowing another guy, inserting him in her or anything like that. I can't imagine having a dick in my ass, sounds painful as hell. Not looking down on guys that do, I'm just saying for me, the guy's cum is a separate thing than the guy himself. I feel like its a hot way to get put in my place as her cuck hubby. And it tastes AWESOME. Much better tasting than my own. But it HAS to be eaten off of HER. If a guy fucking my wife came on a paper plate or a table I wouldn't have any interest in eating it. The turn on comes in eating it OFF of my wife. It's one sexy 'fuck you' from my wife and her boytoy to me in between rounds.

Almost my story and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great explanation!!! Mine took it further and got into extreme FemDom and got on a fucking hot assed power trip and plays it out well and it fuels her darn fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO be it.

I agree 100% Every woman that enjoys multiple partners should have a cum hungry mouth cleaning her pussy ass, and mouth. I also love when she smokes while I'm cleaning cum off her beautiful face! I love it!!

Even when I knew I wanted to see my wife with another man, the thought of eating his jizz never came into mind. I never tasted my own, and thought it was nasty.
After I learned of creampie eating, I was still turned off by the idea.
The first time, I held my breath and dove in. I was surprised to like the combined taste of them. The mind fuck of it all being wrong just made it that much better.

If I was gay, I would be open about it, but I'm not. Don't find men attractive at all.

But my partner's new bull messaged me earlier and told me that I'll be eating his cum, wherever it ends up on, or in, her body later on. He also told me that I'm to call him sir.

Would I ordinarily do this? No. But it makes HER horny. And that makes me horny too.

Cheers

....I understand why some people might find it strange, but it has nothing to do with being gay. It's about power, it's about being dominated and it's about being "put in your place".

Exactly right, at least for many in such a situation. The power exchange is the really hot aspect that drives and conditions behaviour.

I don't understand this cuckold thing at all but hey - if it turns you on, you do it. Don't let me (or anyone else) stop you. Fantasies are very personal things
What don't you understand? The cuckold admits and accepts his beta position physically and sexually. His concern is supposed to be ensuring his wife's sexually needs are filled by real men since cuckie cant.

One way to do so is to perform cunnilingus on your woman, immediately after her Bull cums in her. This stimulation is meant to provide a second orgasm, immediately after that the Bull provided. Thus maximizing wifies sexual satisfaction.

This cunnilingus also demonstrates cuckies respect for the Black Man by proving his eagerness to serve. Plus provides cuck hubby is reward for his courage in participating in the lifestyle.

Totally agree with your views and quite frankly lot of stuff doesn't make sense to me such as cuckold husband is not allowed to fuck her wife or any other woman.. If that's the case why the he'll you get married in the first place?? I think lot of people write this to get kick out of it and may not be real stuff happening.. So I read this stuff with pinch of salt.. Skeptical for sure
Oh honey, this "stuff" is happening everywhere and rapidly spreading. You are on a cuckold website, denying the joys of being a cuckold? Really?

Back