Whats something you want but still haven't got?

WORK PLACE OFFICE SEX WITH WHITE BOSS

At my work place I get around the offices a lot; it comes with my job. Anyway.... there’s a few hot mature women in higher up positions. At least one of them I know is working from out of town so she’s alone. I’m always grinning at her, looking into her eyes when I say “How are you doing?” I have a deep voice. She smiles and gets red. Once I could have sworn I saw her staring at my cock print as we walked passed one another in the hallway. So what I want to do is sudduce her in her office. I’d love to just walk in, shut the door, stand over her and start kiss her neck right behind her ear but we know that could end horribly. I can’t take that chance even if there’s the slight chance she may respond by grabbing my cock.
Any suggestions? What would you do are like have done when you’re pretty positive there’s sexual tension there. Plus, I know she must see my cock, it’s not rock hard but mostly swollen.

I'm a white guy so take whatever I say with a grain of salt.

I'm reading you and not seeing much talking going on, just a "How are you doing" and a lot of looking.

Is there any way you can start talking with her on a consistent basis? Just being friendly, not openly flirting (yet) but just
building some kind of connection between you and her.

you should be able to tell if the friendly chatting reveals whether she has any interest.
keep it friendly with her. hold off on any flirting or sexual flirting, keep any workplace rules in mind; protect your job!
Be prepared to back off if it looks like she's uncomfortable talking with you

unfortunately this may never work out, but maybe the friendlier you two get to be, the easier it may be to
ask her out for a ******* or supper (you didn't mention if she's married or not; that could be a deal breaker right there)

if you can get her outside your workplace, the privacy and friendly talk could turn into flirting, then who knows?

best of luck. we'd love to hear what happens with you. keep us in mind.

Being an older - over weight - divorced - small penis - white cuckold

Mine is to find a much younger girl who like my ex is a true slut but unlike the ex she should be a true BBC worshiper/slut - fertile - and wanting a Black baby or Babies

Marry her - Be her loving supportive Cuckold husband, support her and "our" black children

Support her having lots and LOTS of Black Bulls - play mates

i do not want to have any idea of which of my wifes bulls is actually the baby daddies are they will be our children not the sperm donors
(black studs should be free from the responsibility and burden of raising their offspring, they give us the perfect gift of their seed, and their offspring, it is the responsibility of the white cuckold husband to support, nurture, love, raise, and care for their precious gift - they need to be free to gift as many white woman as they desire)

i want to be married so that the whole world knows what i am (cuckolded) - and that my wife (and i) prefers Superior Black men as her lovers, and the ******* of "our" children

You might be able to find that if you're willing to date a young white single mom who already has black babies. She may not be willing to engage in your fetishes right away but you will be allowed to raise and pay for her ******* lol.

For me, the thing that I want but haven't gotten is a BBC that can come over and please me without me telling him what to do. When we invite a BBC over I always have to be the boss. Now don't get me wrong, we're not at all into the cuckold stuff but for once I would like a guy that has experience and isn't totally and completely scared and can just take charge and fuck without being a dick and trying to be dominant. Not sure this makes sense at all except me.

I found out real quick that everything changes with a BBC when the husband leaves the room. And it's all for the better.
Ever since then my husband meets you and then we go play.
Zero complaints in almost 7yrs now. :lips:

You might be able to find that if you're willing to date a young white single mom who already has black babies. She may not be willing to engage in your fetishes right away but you will be allowed to raise and pay for her ******* lol.

i have actually approached a waitress at a restaurant i go too
but she in not into older men

How old were both of you? Does she have black babies?

Actually just just spent 1.5 hours chatting with her at the place she works while i ate dinner

lets see she is 23 years old long blonde/blue eyes 5-3 thin small titties, and has a beautiful black ******* 5 years old
i am 59
5-10
250#
balding

Actually just just spent 1.5 hours chatting with her at the place she works while i ate dinner

lets see she is 23 years old long blonde/blue eyes 5-3 thin small titties, and has a beautiful black ******* 5 years old
i am 59
5-10
250#
balding

Wow what city? She sounds amazing! Yeah that is quite an age difference, especially if you're not really wealthy or handsome lol.

Back