whats a white boy to do?

I agree. It's no secret that the black man likes pussy and he will continue to get more and more of the finest white pussy out there. While at the same time we will continue to get less and less.

More white boys will come to find out that getting no pussy is not all that bad and knowing or seeing more black men getting pussy from the prettiest white females is a nice supplement and an adequate replacement for them not getting any at all. Even the thought of the black man getting some white pussy gets the little white dicks nice and hard to beat it off.
Yeah OSD. i know it's a tough decission for whiteboys to give up his chance to fuck a hot whitegirl but in the long run he'll be better off stepping backand giving a black guy the chance to make a run on her. I know as a one time player going for pussy once I realized it's my place to give black males the chance to move on whitegirls and that jerking off is more my style. It's so much less frustrating to admit whitebabes are a perfect fit for black cock and our little whitedicks are a better fit in our own hand.

I agree nocomp. There are many white boys already and more will follow, that if given a direct choice between either fucking a pretty white female themselves or giving up that chance and instead watching a black man fuck her they would choose the latter.
Even after watching it take place they would still be ok with the decision they made to pass on the chance to fuck her and be an observer of her getting blacked instead. Especially if say all 3 were in a room full of people afterwards, the white boy, the pretty white female and the black guy that has just fucked her. Even the humiliation would be a turn on for the white boy with his thoughts of the black guy now holding an advantage over him.

The advantage being he has had that pussy. He knows what it's like, how good it is, he has been inside that pretty little thing standing beside him. They are standing over there together. Him looking confident, his black dick still coated slick with her juices and her laughing and having a good time looking sexually content as she carries his black cum inside her.

He has had her but I haven't. I don't know how good that pussy is but he does. He might tell me if I were to just ask him. It is amazing just how much sexual thrill that some thoughts alone can produce and deliver.

There is no telling how many white wives out there actually do know their husbands desires to get them blacked but haven't done it yet and that is good that more white husbands are at least trying to get their wives blacked. If the percentages of them that are trying continue to rise then surely the numbers will also rise for the white wives who have now been blacked for the first time.

fully agree with all your statements. i have same kind of understanding like you small dick

So true. It is good that the hubbies can watch as the black man fucks their wives so they can see her being pleasured and receiving her sexual release. Especially the hubbies that are not allowed any of his wifes pussy. Lol.

even worse i do not get my dick hard without seeing a black man fucking a white woman.

My bf's favorite is the gape that BBC can do to a pussy. He loves going in right after a BBC had his way with me. He tells me that he wants my pussy to get shaped to BBC and be permanently loose for him. What do you guys think? Pretty hot??

Your BF certainly loves the thrill of seeing your pussy getting pounded. It's all good when you do too.

I agree. It's no secret that the black man likes pussy and he will continue to get more and more of the finest white pussy out there. While at the same time we will continue to get less and less.

More white boys will come to find out that getting no pussy is not all that bad and knowing or seeing more black men getting pussy from the prettiest white females is a nice supplement and an adequate replacement for them not getting any at all. Even the thought of the black man getting some white pussy gets the little white dicks nice and hard to beat it off.
I agree completely, I was in my local Walmart store the other day when I saw a very pretty young white girl blonde and blue eyed very sexy, she was carrying a Black baby in her arms, while her black bull was walking in front of her she was keeping a respectful distance behind her Black master. they had met up with some of his friends and they were making a fuss over the baby. I walked up to her and looked at the beautiful black prince she was holding in her arms and told her what a beautiful baby she had and that I was proud of her and her Black boyfriend!!! They all had a shocked look on their faces after all here was a white man congratulating a Black man on impregnating a white girl making her his property now taking her away from the white man forever, they all shook my hand and said thank you, the white girl smiled at me and said what a sweet thing to say!!! As I walked away my tiny white dick was straining to become hard in my Black chastity devise. After that day I now shop at Walmart more often!!!

kiss her neck whisper in her how sexy she she is,tell her shes a naughty girl kiss her neck lick and suck her nipples caress her body while massaging her clit with your well lubbed finger with her clit! while her chocatle lover is fucking her in missionary position and bring her to edge of climax and listen to her naughty giggles and moans then make her cum hard on his cock,keep rubbing till she beggs you to stop!Then set back and watch as he hammers her pussy and hear her scream as brings her to climax!

There could be several different pictures used as a symbol of the future for married white couples:
  • The black man fucking the white wife while hubby is watching and wanking it.
  • The black man fucking the wife while hubby is tightly locked in a chastity device and looks on or helps.
  • The freshly fucked white wife and the black man enjoying a cuddle after fucking as they watch hubby giving himself his own release. That could be one of many type scenarios involved there too.
Just to name a few.

Shut the fuck up until you're asked to speak and make sure the bull gets everything he requests. Afterwards you tend to the wife and make sure her requests are met. Ultimately, just know your goddamn role and place. If you aren't told to jerk off or haven't asked permission to watch or jerk off you're in violation.

You're right... couple owned, of black master... cuck at service...

Back