whats a white boy to do?

for example she will give me black creampie

Who says you can't find a GF who'll do that to you? You just need to work it thru to her when the time comes...

There's lots of places you can visit to find such type of women.

us sissys are only here to watch our white wives impregnated by black men and bring up there *******
Thats a wak statement , we are able and do take-care of whats ours [ never yours period ] *******... 9 times out of 10 you'll loose her because once that first one comes its ' katie bar the door ' .....

Did anyone watch?
Nobody had watched us!
We had been traveling for two hours on an almost empty bus (there were only 6 or 8 passengers on it). We had not been having sex during all the day (we had spent the day walking along the beach) and my ex was so excited. He said me his cock was hurt because his jeans.

Nobody had watched us!
We had been traveling for two hours on a almost empty bus (there were only 6 or 8 passengers on it). We had not been having sex during all the day (we had spent the day walking along the beach) and my ex was so excited. He said me his cock was hurt because his jeans.

At least you both didn't make much noise.

One thing that pleases me is knowing that more and more white bois/hubbies out there are learning to let go of what they thought once was theirs and giving it to the Black man for free... And it's obvious to see how invigorating it is for their white women as well.

015.jpg0095b3a9-c229-436c-bb55-91eba85ffb34.jpg2677121_photo08_005.jpg

One thing that pleases me is knowing that more and more white bois/hubbies out there are learning to let go of what they thought once was theirs and giving it to the Black man for free... And it's obvious to see how invigorating it is for their white women as well.

View attachment 69333View attachment 69334View attachment 69335
It pleases us that it pleases you. We also hope that you are pleased with our continued efforts in working to get the black mans dick inside these creamy white pussies while just palm fucking our own.

It pleases us that it pleases you. We also hope that you are pleased with our continued efforts in working to get the black mans dick inside these creamy white pussies while just palm fucking our own.

Very much it does... especially when the white slut already knows what she wants and isn't into much talking to get her ass moving.

Back