whats a white boy to do?

Many white bois are wanting their wives to be properly fucked by the black man and would gladly do whatever the black guy tells them to do to be able to see it happen, even stay out of her themselves so she is the black mans exclusive fuck until he decides differently.

Not all yet. There's still some who're yet indecisive about it.

I think most are probably scared to, not knowing what kind of reaction they will get from their wives. This type of situation is one of those that can leave a long lasting effect whether it be good or bad and the problem lies in that the hubby's don't know which one that will be good or bad.
I have always been one that said, "as long as you think it then you are safe and no one will ever know, but once you say it you just lost control over it all". So, they are safe to think it but reluctant to say anything in fear of what might happen.

I think most are probably scared to, not knowing what kind of reaction they will get from their wives. This type of situation is one of those that can leave a long lasting effect whether it be good or bad and the problem lies in that the hubby's don't know which one that will be good or bad.

It's why I advice a lot of them to first get to know their wives to know what to say that might and might not get them upset. Steady communication with the wives is what's required.

Many white bois are wanting their wives to be properly fucked by the black man and would gladly do whatever the black guy tells them to do to be able to see it happen, even stay out of her themselves so she is the black mans exclusive fuck until he decides differently.
The black man wants to be the only cock going into a white slut wife (until he owns her, and then shares her with all other blackmen), The white wife wants only the black cock in her. The white boi husband, wants the black man to be the only one to use and fuck his wife. This is how it should be and will be in the "NEW WORLD ORDER" of life.

The black man wants to be the only cock going into a white slut wife (until he owns her, and then shares her with all other blackmen), The white wife wants only the black cock in her. The white boi husband, wants the black man to be the only one to use and fuck his wife. This is how it should be and will be in the "NEW WORLD ORDER" of life.
that´s right

The black man wants to be the only cock going into a white slut wife
So True. With the white boy husband taking care of all the other husband duties (except sex), this leaves the black man to focus on one thing and that is providing her with the power fucks that keeps her content and wanting more all while he can keep trying different things with her and using her in different sexual experiments that his black females won't allow. Plus this gives the black man and the white wife more sexual experience all together.

The white wife can feel good that she has "been there and done that" sexually but the hubby can't say that.

White husbands and fathers should have no choice as far as black go fucking that white females anytime they want. I learned that lesson shortly after I married my nympho maniac wife black man always prevail when it comes to white females married or not.

White husbands and fathers should have no choice as far as black go fucking that white females anytime they want. I learned that lesson shortly after I married my nympho maniac wife black man always prevail when it comes to white females married or not.

you're right

if I had my way in this world they would always be one or two older black men in every white family especially if there are just married the black men would have priority. Te husband should always know his place or ******* .
Oh yes !!! My wife always expect a great BBC ... despises my small, loose and fall penis

There could be several different pictures used as a symbol of the future for married white couples:
  • The black man fucking the white wife while hubby is watching and wanking it.
  • The black man fucking the wife while hubby is tightly locked in a chastity device and looks on or helps.
  • The freshly fucked white wife and the black man enjoying a cuddle after fucking as they watch hubby giving himself his own release. That could be one of many type scenarios involved there too.
Just to name a few.
It would be my cucky's pleasure, anyone of these scenarios!!!!

A lot of white bois are going to spend a lot of time being sad when they realise what their women most want!

View attachment 78053

"Sad" doesn't quite capture it Dsoul.

What starts off as an exhilarating lark turns into a need. Part of you wants to stop ... to go back ... to undo. But part of you just has to see her lusting over BBC again ... a stranger's BBC.

Then there are the nights at home in bed. She watches more tv ... she reads her magazines. When you bring up sex ... and how long it's been she excitedly suggests another party. You see just an involuntary twinge of disinterest when you try to make a move ... the same moves that used to turn her on.

When you slide between her legs ... and slip your little weenie inside ... and you BOTH know it's tiny compared to what she lusts after now ... and she lies there motionless waiting for you to finish ... and sometimes you can't finish cause you know you can't satisfy her anymore ... maybe you never could.

It's not sadness ... it's emasculation. You eat her pussy knowing she's fantasizing about BBC ... but you keep on because you love her ... and now it excites you too. You're becoming a girl ... and she likes it.

185_1000.jpg

And as if that's not enough to handle, when you're at a party the BBC'd guy knows that for all your protestations that now you only get off watching your girl lusting after his manhood. He doesn't have to ask ... he knows ... she wears the pants now ... and you like it.

170_1000.jpg

Back